The Terrace

+44-1652-640589

Fair Garden Centre, Cleatham Rd, Kirton in Lindsey, Scunthorpe, England, DN21 4JR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant located in the Fair Gardens Plant Centre that has a separate vegan menu of mains, desserts and cakes. Also has gluten free options. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:00pm, Sun 10:30am-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Bakery, British, Catering, European, Non-veg

First Review by elaina93

Lovely mix of food - Edit

We visited at lunchtime on a Sunday. The place was very busy but the lady on the door found us a table for three. As our son is Vegan, we are always on the lookout for places that cater for us all. The range of food available here is great, a wide range of food on the vegan, vegetarian and mainstream menus and the quality is excellent. Our son had the Vegan sausage dinner, while my wife and I had beef and lamb dinners. My son then had Vegan fudge cake and Vegan ice cream while my wife and I had bread & butter pudding and ice cream sundae. All meals were excellent . We will definitely be visiting again, but we'll book ahead if it's to be a Sunday lunchtime.

Pros: Really good range of menus for all requirements, Good quality food, Reasonable price

Cons: Really busy on a Sunday lunchtime (book ahead)

great choice - Edit

We really enjoyed our time here. They had a full menu including desserts dedicated to vegans as well as one for our veggie counterparts. Food was fresh and tasty! Definitely need to go back to try one of their desserts.

Return to Scunthorpe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Terrace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.