The Swan Inn

Worcester Rd, Newland, Malvern, England, WR13 5AY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegan menu which includes a pie, curry, burger, chilli and quiche as well as a variety of specials and desserts. Uses Violife vegan cheese. Dogs welcome. Open Mon-Sat 12:00-14:30, 18:30-21:00, Sun 12:00-15:00, 19:00-21:00. Pub is open all day.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by feral

Ruthandsimon

Points +28

16 Jan 2020

Amazing vegan food

Since discovering the vegan menu here, my partner and I find it hard to eat anywhere else! Seitan bourguignon us to die for and I find it hard not to lick the plate each time. Everything we have tried ( I think we have done the whole menu now) has been delicious. Great range of home made ice creams and lovely setting.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great atmosphere, Lovely staff

feral

Points +242

18 Sep 2019

Best pie EVER!

There’s a lot of choice on the menu here and the specials regularly change.

I’ve tried a few dishes now but the best by far has been the root vegetable pie. It comes with seasonal veg but that can be swapped for chips - it’s been years since I had pie and chips and this pie is so worth the wait!

The service is friendly and quick, it’s got a relaxed atmosphere and is cosy. The Swan is independent and everything is home made.

I’d book at the weekend to avoid missing out.

This is the best vegan pub menu for miles around.

Pros: Pie!, Choice, Best in area

Return to Malvern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Swan Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.