First Review by VeganOptionsGirl

Awesome food! - Edit

Walked into their new Fairfield spot, and was pleasantly greeted. Menu is simple and straight to the point. The staff was great. Ordered two sandwiches to go and we were two happy campers! :) Sandwiches were absolutely delicious.

Four Thumbs UP!

My favorite stop in town - Edit

So happy to have such a great place to get wholesome vegan food and great, fresh juice made to order for me! You get a warm feeling when you go there, everyone is so friendly, staff and customers alike!

Pros: Friendly owners and staff, Excellent fresh food, The best juices and smoothies

Cons: parking is not always convenient

Amazing! - Edit

I drove a half hour out of my way to check out The Stand and I am so glad I did. They made the best sandwich I have had in the last 2 years. I also had a smoothie and a cookie ball. They were yummy too! The place was super clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I wish I lived closer I would be there all the time. :))

Pros: Fresh Food, Friendly Staff, Great Value

A Clean, Green Lunch - Edit

The collard almond curry wrap, the gazpacho and the BBQ tempeh on toast were amazing. We will definitely be back the next time we're in town. The staff was very nice, too. Not everything was raw, bit it was all vegan.

Return to Norwalk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Stand Juice Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3008 times since Aug 2007.