The Stable

+44-1326211199

Old Custom House, Arwenack St, Falmouth, England, TR11 3JT

Serves meat, vegan options available. A pizza, pie, and cider bar chain restaurant. Has a separate vegan menu with pizza, garlic bread, salad, bar snacks, vegan cheese. Pizza and garlic bread can be ordered gluten-free. Food served until 9:30pm. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:30pm, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by ImogenB

Great Pizza - Edit

I went to The Stable recently after a vegetarian friend told me that they now had a separate vegan menu rather than just vegan options. I had the Vegan Scorcher and I thought the pizza was great, and the imitations cheese was much better than those at other pizza restaurants in town. The one downside was that the pizza was advertised as being spicy, with signs on the walls that it was made with Naga chillies, and I really didn't find it that spicy. Personally I do like spicy food, and while I could taste the heat of the chilli, if someone had ordered it particularly because it was spicy then I think they would have been dissapointed. On the other hand the garlic bread was great!

Pros: Separate menu, Good vegan cheese, Good options

Return to Falmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Stable closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.