The Square Meal Oaklyn

856-942-4325

211 West Clinton Ave, Oaklyn, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA, 08107

Serves meat, vegan options available. Café with vegan options such as mashed carrot and rutabaga, spinach sautéed with house made vegan pesto, roasted sweet potatoes, baked apples, grilled peanut butter and apple, salads and baked goods. Uses fresh, local produce where possible. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by KarenMazisKurtz

The Square Meal is a good deal - Edit

My husband and I have picked up food here a few times now. You can also eat in or sit outside, weather permitting. If you order food and walk down to Tonewood Brewery for a beer, they will run your food over when it's ready. There are vegetarian and vegan options available always and everyone there is knowledgeable about different dietary options. Food is delicious and prepared with lots of love. Always feel welcome when I walk in and always leave smiling! (I would have given 5 stars but the Happy Cow app doesn't allow more than 4 for places that also serve meat options.)

A Great Find! - Edit

Such an exciting find near my work place. Although I'm not vegan, I eat mostly plant based food. I am gluten and dairy free and its great to walk into somewhere and have choices. The owner is very knowledgeable about vegan and other diets. Have a hot or cold meal, a smoothie or a healthy snack.

Return to Cherry Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Square Meal Oaklyn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.