The Source

Contact 310-318-1600

509 Pier Ave, Hermosa Beach, California, USA, 90254

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little cafe providing healthier and fresh food: paninis, bagels, wraps, salads, and baked goods (including vegan ones). Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by calivegan46

Love it! - Edit

This is such a cute spot. It has a low-key, down-to-earth feel to it. The salads are tasty, I've had the Kale and Rawsome. i love that they use light dressings, this highlights the fresh and healthy taste of their salads so I didn't feel weighed down after eating a generous amount of salad (often vegan or raw food restaurants saturate their dishes in heavy rich sauces/dressings). There are a lot of great choices that appeal to children as well, which is important, since my daughter is my lunch buddy. She loves the Sunrise bowl. I'm going to be a regular here!

Nice cafe! - Edit

I came here to grab a smoothie but was pleasantly surprised to see an array of vegan baked goods as well! The smoothies are a little pricey but it is very good quality and comes in a reusable glass bottle. The baked goods are yummy and great as a snack! The café itself is very clean and attractive and the staff is friendly. I definitely recommend this place to pick up a snack/smoothie but they have limited vegan dishes. Great place to relax after a long day at the beach!!

Return to Hermosa Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Source closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1250 times since Nov 2012.