The Snug Public House

68 Sydney Rd, Brunswick, Victoria, 3056

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Irish pub with extensive vegan menu. NOTE: vegan food is cooked on the same hot plates and in the same deep fryer as the rest of the menu. Open Mon-Thu 3:00pm-11:00pm, Fri 12:00pm-1:00am, Sat-Sun 7:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, British, Irish, Non-veg

First Review by VeganBec

Delicious food and great service - Edit

I’d wanted to try the Snug for a long time but never got round to it. We decided to visit on our last day in Melbourne. We went for their Express lunch menu which has a number of vegan options at a good price.
I opted for the KFC burger and my boyfriend for a baker bean & vegan cheese jaffle. He also wanted a side of chips. The person working there informed us that their chips weren’t up to the normal standard so he could have them for free!
The food was really delicious and a good portion size for lunch. Their chips were amazing so I have no idea what their normal standard would be like! It’s nice to get proper chips in Australia.
All in all I would highly recommend and it’s sad that the previous review gives an inaccurate representation of the Snug in stars!

Irish Vegan YUM - Edit

How fabulous to have great Vegan food with non-vegan friends. And it's Irish. YUM!!!

verbosity 29 May 2017 - Wondering why you have given the venue only 1 star when your review suggests you enjoyed dining there?

Return to Brunswick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Snug Public House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.