The Silver Seed Food Truck

• Friend
Contact 312-810-0506

Fort Collins area, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA,

Fort Collins based vegan food truck going to different locations - see webpage for latest schedule. Offers a selection of locally sourced and organic sandwiches plus smoothies, juices, and baked goods.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Mexican, Fusion, Take-out only

First Review by monteverde

Delish!! - Edit

A quaint, delicious food experience! I would highly recommend if you're around the food truck ever. It is slightly on the expensive end at around an average of $8 to $10 per plate. Portions are filling, but not huge. Very friendly staff!

Pros: Delish, Gorgeous, Emvironment

Cons: Miney, Medium portions

Must try - Edit

I had the Good Trip Panini and it was phenomenal. The artichokes were juicy and delicious, the bread had the perfect texture, and the cashew cheese brought it all together. I highly recommend trying this out.

Pros: Good ingredients

Yum! - Edit

A wonderful addition to the vegan dining scene of Fort Collins. The food is delicious and the service is great. My only regret is that the food is a bit pricey (but worth it) so I don't eat at the Silver Seed as much as I'd like.

Contributions +501

Best Fort Collins Food Experience! - Edit

We couldn't have been happier with this food truck. They were extremely friendly when we walked up to it and the food is incredible. The Good Trip Panini sandwich was especially fantastic and the piece of pie we got for dessert was incredible. A really great little business that every vegan in the area should support!

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff , Adorable Trailer

Return to Fort Collins Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Silver Seed Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1987 times.