CLOSED: Melissa's Sidewalk Cafe

Contact 850-974-4974

103 S Wilson St, Crestview, Florida, USA, 32536

This vegetarian cafe sells sandwiches, paninis, wraps and salads. Daily specials. SHUT DOWN LATE 2014 PER ITS FB. Open .

Category: Lacto, American, Mediterranean, Take-out

First Review by Micheal22reahl

Friendly with Great Prices and variety!!!! - Edit

The Sidewalk Cafe is a blessing for sure! I recently moved to Crestview, FL from Orlando, FL where we had a lot of ideas for veggie friendly and vegan food. However when moving to Crestview I didn't see anything here originally and even on Happy Cow which was somewhat discouraging. However one day, after going to the local health food store here in Crestview, which serves smoothies by the way, I was a flyer on the counter with a menu on it!!! Success! I rushed over to see what they offered. I was initially timid because of it's small appearance however was happily suprised. I was greeted by a happy lady smiling through the order window and was even more happy to see that it was a great price. My fiance and I sat down in the waiting area and finally...the food was awesome! I have since gone back twice and will continue to go and support this cafe. The owners are awesome people, very friendly, and they take the time to talk to you and get to know you. They also support local growers and get fresh ingredients for their food. I am glad they are here and as long as they are I will support them. I ate the Portabello Panini and my fiance loves the wraps. They have a lot to choose from and soon will start delivery as I have been told and soups for the colder months! :)As you can see I am excited about a vegetarian place here in Crestview!!!! :)

Pros: Close to downtown, Inexpensive, Very Fast

Cons: Take Out Only

Return to Crestview Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Melissa's Sidewalk Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 727 times since Aug 2011.