The Seedling Cafe

Contact 603-594-4002

30 Temple St, Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, 03060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Daytime eatery offering breakfast, sandwiches and wraps, salads and weekly specials. Uses dairy, local and some organic ingredients. Previously at 9 Water St. Open Mon-Sat 7:30am-3:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jeanvabumy

Delicious fresh wraps and salads. - Edit

I love going to Seedlings Cafe. My favorite wrap is "Matt" which is a vegetarian delight, and I go between 2 salads - "Lola" and "Ginger". The food is freshly prepared to order, the service is friendly and they are willing to meet allergy and dietary constrictions where possible. I like the restaurant because they do offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian items so my friends who are not vegetarian can enjoy a delicious meal while I eat something vegetarian. This is a terrific gem in downtown Nashua, NH.

Pros: Healthy choices, Very tasty, Large portions

Cons: Small seating area

Was awesome not so much now! - Edit

This place had awesome food but the owners sold it and no longer local or Organic! the previous owner still works there for image status I'm sure, sad really the food WAS very good being mostly Organic. the wraps options and soups were fantastic but if being Organic and local is what brings you to chose, avoid and let it go under a lot of the local regulars already have.

Pros: Was Organic, Was local food, friendly

Cons: Not longer Organic, No longer local food, waitstaff rude

Saturday Lunch - Edit

I met a friend at this tucked away cafe in Downtown Nashua. I found the food to be delicious. I disliked the tight seating arrangements and lack of waiting area in the restaurant.

Pros: healthy food, original options, good prices

Cons: limited seating, small space

Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Seedling Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3304 times since Aug 2007.