The Secret Garden

0119671520

40 High Rd , Benoni, South Africa, 1509

Serves meat, vegan options available. A quaint restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Most menu items have vegan and vegetarian alternatives and are clearly labeled. Some of the vegan choices: Several vegan breakfasts, savory waffles, pancakes (sweet and savory), falafel salad, Mediterranean platter, vegetable polenta stack, burgers and ice cream. Meat dishes are prepared separately. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Western, South African, Non-veg

First Review by Veganmuscle

A pleasant surprise - Edit

I went to Uncle Tim's Antique shop with my mom after she picked me up at at the airport. We decided to go to The Secret Garden because I spotted a sign for vegan ice cream. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they have many vegan items on the menu and decided to have lunch too. I also stopped here again with my family when they dropped me off at the airport after my visit.

Pros: Vegan ice cream!, Separate vegan section, Outside seating

great vegan breakfast - Edit

I added this restaurant as they're not on Happy Cow. The breakfast was huge and varied with spiced baked beans, tofu scramble, delicious mushrooms, a large potato hash brown and vegan sausage. I added a soya latte and peanut ice cream 😀

Pros: inexpensive, variety for non veg friends

Return to Benoni Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Secret Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.