The Salad Box

909-440-6072

296 S Mountain Ave, Upland, California, USA, 91786

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic acai, salads, juices, breakfast bowls, smoothies, wraps, and soup. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by rainydaycat

Good food, but be cautious! - Edit

I used to order the vegan caesar salad from here every week, until the last few times where there has been chicken in my salad.

The staff seemed to be confusing the vegan chicken option with the real chicken option, and even when I ordered the salad with no chicken whatsoever, there were still chicken pieces. I emailed the manager of the store about this and she responded quickly saying they would talk to the staff about being more careful.

I have yet to be back, but would recommend this place to anyone once this issue is solved!

They also have vegan, gluten free (and some other allergen-free) loafs available at the cash register.

Pros: Delicious vegan caesar salad, Nice baked goods

Cons: Cleanliness

Flippin' delicious! - Edit

Omg the salad box is delicious! I believe this location is fairly new..I'm addicted. I've been trying the acai bowls. The small fills me up as a meal. My favorite is the peanut butter bowl. It's awesome that they have a vegan honey option, and also vegan salad dressing. The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful about items on the menu. Everything is fresh and healthy. You can even order from their app while on the go. I can't get enough.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-30

Pros: Vegan, Healthy, Friendly

Return to Upland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Salad Box closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.