The Sahara Cafe

719-685-2303

954 Manitou Ave, Manitou Springs, Colorado, USA, 80829

Serves meat, vegan options available. Veg choices such as hummus plate, veggie plate, mezze plate (ask about the babaganoush), and fava bean plate. The falafel basket and falafel sandwich can be made vegan by omitting taziki sauce. Many of the sides are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Alyannkar

Good food - Edit

I love the veggie plate, it's easy to veganize it. Desert are dairy free but use honey.

Updated from previous review on 2017-12-20

Pita, falafel, and grape leaves FOREVER. - Edit

I have an addiction to Mediterranean food. I could live off of hummus and falafel forever. This place definitely does not disappoint. After returning from travels abroad, I walked in here to pick up take out and finish some work. I was greeted by a woman from the Czech Republic, which conveniently was one of the countries where I had just come from. We had a delightful conversation and I found myself there a while after my food was ready. Now, the food, it was just as terrific as my new friend. I was surprised to find that the falafel and grape leaves were a LOT better than I had expected. And need I say pita?

Return to Manitou Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Sahara Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.