The Rolled Oat

Contact 902-542-9884

420 Main St, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada, B4P 1C9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little cafe offering a concise menu of salads, bowls, panini sandwiches, and daily specials. Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by Ma Hen

Delicious - Edit

I'm visiting acadia university and I stopped in at The Rolled Oat. I had actually tried to go the day before for dinner, but they weren't open. We had the Soba Bowl and a Peanut Butter Cup for dinner, and both were great! They had a bunch of vegan snacks and desserts, and they had lots of diverse options. I'm definitely coming back again and would suggest it to my friends.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Great vegan desserts

Cons: Closes too early for dinner

Super Happy - Edit

Great lunch, super helpful staff and very accommodating. They were wonderful about my seven month old baby and made us feel comfortable. The food was really tasty and the veggies were cooked perfectly.

Pros: Friendly, Tasty, Knowledgeable

Cons: Not All Vegan, Small

We Rolled In For Lunch - Edit

The three of us enjoyed our lunch here in the centre of town. The seating area was limited and would seat no more than 16 people at best but the place had a relaxed atmosphere. There was some seating outside. I had the lunch special - a vegan cabbage roll and the other two had the tofu peanut wrap. The only negative was that the food was a bit on the bland side; a touch of spice would have been welcomed.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Positive atmosphere, Central

Small & funky! - Edit

A quaint little café... Laid back & earthy. I preferred this place when it was all veg/vegan but it is still nice to know you can find such food in Wolfville. You'd expect more like this in a university town but finding vegan meals is a real challenge!

Pros: Fresh food made to order., Easy-going atmosphere., Tasty deserts :)

Cons: Not all veg/vegan anymore :(

Return to Wolfville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Rolled Oat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 584 times since Jul 2013.