The Rockstone

+44-2380637256

63 Onslow Rd, Bevois Valley, Southampton, England, O14 0JL

Serves meat, vegan options available. A country pub in the centre of town. Menu has 3 vegan starters & 4 vegan burgers with the option of adding vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by spinner63

delicious vegan burgers - Edit

I have been to this place few times, one of my faves in Southampton but a bit price so can’t afford it too often (even tho I’d love to). They always have around 4 vegan burger and a special on the board. I tried Guac to the future and Vincent Vegan from the special menu and they were just delicious. You have a choice of 2 patties to use in your burger (gf option available). Portions are huge so definitely worth the money 🍔

Pros: options- plenty to choose from, big portions, delicious food

Cons: bit pricey but not a big deal since portions are h

Amazing fun pub - Edit

I was so happy to find this pub on a quick run through Southampton on my way home from the New Forest. There seemed to be few options for vegans in Southampton.
This pub was a great find!
Amusing food titles, delicious fresh food and lovely beverages.
We ordered from the lunch menu. A bargain at £7.95.
I had the vegan pulled pork....sweet and yummy. I tried my partners smoked vegan cheez with sunflower and pumpkin seeds and dried apricot. Unusual and wonderful. Both on fresk rye buns with fries.
The pub place older metal at a low volume so one can chat and listen in on the odd, odd telephone conversation.
The desserts look wonderful, though I don't think vegan. Couldn't look to closely for fear of my figure.lol

Pros: Many vegan choices, Good price for lunch, Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, dog friendly

Cons: Too far from london, Serves meat, Serves meat

Return to Southampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Rockstone closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.