The Rockstone

+44-2380637256

63 Onslow Rd, Bevois Valley, Southampton, England, O14 0JL

Serves meat, vegan options available. A country pub in the centre of town. Menu has 3 vegan starters & 4 vegan burgers with the option of adding vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by spinner63

Yummy Rock Burgers - Edit

I've ordered The Manic Beet Preachers Burger - super tasty. They have good selection of vegan burgers. Good food and atmosphere. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Cons: 13.50

Vegan Fortnight is back! - Edit

Got the opportunity to visit during their 'vegan fortnight'. The variety of food on offer was incredible. Not only was there a whole dedicated vegan menu but their usual menu with their usual vegan options.

Got to wonder if it's the best vegan burger in town and quite honestly, it probably is. With a burgers named VOYAL WITH VEESE it's not hard to see why The Rockstone is so popular.

All the staff are friendly, welcoming. Food is served in good time. And they also offer a wicked loyalty card with amazing money off deals and rewards. What a touch!!

I'm probably going to go back today!!!

Pros: Vegan events , Loyalty card scheme , Very accessible with the use of car park opposite

delicious vegan burgers - Edit

I have been to this place few times, one of my faves in Southampton but a bit price so can’t afford it too often (even tho I’d love to). They always have around 4 vegan burger and a special on the board. I tried Guac to the future and Vincent Vegan from the special menu and they were just delicious. You have a choice of 2 patties to use in your burger (gf option available). Portions are huge so definitely worth the money 🍔

Pros: options- plenty to choose from, big portions, delicious food

Cons: bit pricey but not a big deal since portions are h

Amazing fun pub - Edit

I was so happy to find this pub on a quick run through Southampton on my way home from the New Forest. There seemed to be few options for vegans in Southampton.
This pub was a great find!
Amusing food titles, delicious fresh food and lovely beverages.
We ordered from the lunch menu. A bargain at £7.95.
I had the vegan pulled pork....sweet and yummy. I tried my partners smoked vegan cheez with sunflower and pumpkin seeds and dried apricot. Unusual and wonderful. Both on fresk rye buns with fries.
The pub place older metal at a low volume so one can chat and listen in on the odd, odd telephone conversation.
The desserts look wonderful, though I don't think vegan. Couldn't look to closely for fear of my figure.lol

Pros: Many vegan choices, Good price for lunch, Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, dog friendly

Cons: Too far from london, Serves meat, Serves meat

Return to Southampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Rockstone closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.