The Rock Inn Mountain Tavern

970-586-4116

1675 State Hwy 66, Estes Park, Colorado, USA, 80517

Serves meat, vegan options available. Long established restaurant and bar where one could get a burger made of quinoa, chickpea, chia seed; veggie pita, vegetable medley, and salads; or at Sunday brunch vegetarian sausage gravy and biscuits. Staff is willing to accommodate special requests. Hours vary by season, so check ahead. Open Mon-Sat 4:00pm-11:30pm, Sun 10:00am-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by eee135

Four Stars - Try it out! - Edit

This is one of the only vegan/vegetarian friendly locations along Highway 7 nearby Estes Park AND Allenspark. I come here regularly with my family and the food is good! The pie is very overpriced ($7 for ONE slice) But ultimately, this location is yummy and a good place to stop while out sight seeing.

Pros: Conveniently located, Buffet style

Cons: Overpriced, Far from any towns

Great vegetarian options in an authentic small town tavern - Edit

Following a recommendation from the reception at my hotel I went to Rock Inn not knowing what to expect (she just told me she knows they have some vegetarian or vegan dishes). From the moment I sat down I was pleasantly surprised - they brought a menu with clearly marked vegan and vegetarian dishes and the vegetarian waitress provided great recommendations. I had the vegetable medley - a mix of roasted potato, mushroom, pepper, spinach, kale, cashew, butternut squash, and zucchini with a side of quinoa. The dish was delicious, filling, and healthy. The waitress also said that the vegetable burger (vegan) is very good but I didn't try it. Bottom line - if your in Estes Park stop by the Rock Inn for a great meal.

Pros: Delicious food, Portion size

Return to Estes Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Rock Inn Mountain Tavern closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.