CLOSED: The Ringing Cedar Tea Tavern

Contact 323-423-3207

1805 D Main St, Lake Stevens, Washington, USA, 98258

Vegan with some raw food items. Has tonic herbal elixirs, raw chocolate, juice, smoothies, and filtered water. Vibrant atmosphere with bar and table seating. Space created with eco-friendly paints and recycled wood. NOV 2015 SHUT AND MOVED TO EVERETT, RE-BRANDED TO CAFE WYLDE. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Raw, Take-out

First Review by jhwll08

Delicious food, great owners! - Edit

I love the BBQ jackfruit burger and the burrito! So delicious! It's got a little heat to it, and so so good! Met the sisters that own it and they were super cool! Everyone should go check it out! We also got to try a chocolate, mint, sage smoothie that tasted just like one of the Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip shakes that I used to drink when I still ate dairy.

Pros: Food is fantastic, Interior is cozy/ made of reclaimed item, Friendly employees

Cons: Kind of difficult to find at first

Great find in an area with few vegan choices! - Edit

We ate here 2 days in a row. There is a serious lack of vegan options in this part of WA, so I was super happy to stumble across this place. It's tucked into the back of a small strip mall. We tried The Bowl, vegan chili and the BBQ jackfruit sandwich. All were delicious. We also tried 2 different smoothies - also delicious (note - The Nurturer is very sweet). The staff was friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this place and will go back again whenever I'm in Lake Stevens.

Pros: Great vegan options, Friendly staff, Good parking

A Hidden Gem Tucked Away - Edit

This place is truly amazing! I went with my wife and had delicious food. I had the Burritos w/side salad. I also tried one of their tea drinks, which had a tasty desert-like flavor that also felt soothing and calming. I also sampled their pie, but now I'm going to have to come back and try more things there. The owners are great fun to talk to and have so many more recipes they want to try. The atmosphere is warm and it is set up like a tavern with bar style seating, but of course, they serve delicious tea! The place is tucked away behind a shopping center. The sign is in the front, but go around the back to find them. Their business is word of mouth right now so go and try them and bring your friends!

Pros: Great Food, Great Drinks, Great owners

Cons: No website, but can be found on Facebook

Has CLOSED: The Ringing Cedar Tea Tavern closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2720 times since Feb 2014.