The Restaurant at Mango Bay

Grenada's vegetarian restaurant with ocean views. Offers West Indian Ital creations, with ingredients sourced from its own farm. Specialty is a spicy Caribbean black bean burger. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Take-out, Caribbean, West Indian Ital

First Review by Laura Grainger

What a great find! - Edit

We are low-budget travellers, and we were very impressed with Mango Bay. Rarely do we get the opportunity to dine in such lovely settings!
It's a very small place, tucked out of the way on the east coast of grenada. They don't have a menu, they do a different dish each night. I think we went on a friday and it was pizza night.
We were three people and we ordered a small pizza to share, since we thought it would be expensive! It turned into a three-course meal for all of us, without us even asking. And cost a total of 62EC including a couple of beers. Incredible.
The staff were really, really lovely and it really was an amazing balcony to be sitting eating & drinking on as the sun set over the caribbean.
I really, really hope I come again!

Laura

Pros: Great value, Amazing setting, Lovely staff

Cons: Not the easiest place to find

Return to St Johns Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Restaurant at Mango Bay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2041 times.