First Review by ampallang

only raw food - Edit

As the name says, this serves only raw food. No hot dishes. The food is nice, and have cakes also. A lot of interesting shakes and raw juices, also a good variety of leafs tea.
The staff friendly and the prices are ok for Denmark. One can also buy to go a bottle of nice organic wine.

NOTE: no foreign credit cards are accepted here.

Pros: nice staff, ok food, good drinks

Cons: too raw for my taste

fresh and flavorful - Edit

A funky place in the lower unit with indoor and outdoor seating. We got the set meal which came with a raw lasagna, salad, juice and desert. Everything was wonderful. So fresh, lots of flavor.

Pros: set meal, fresh juice

Just great! - Edit

I've eaten here twice and both time it was just great. My friend who is not vegetarian and doesn't eat raw food in general was pleasently surprised.

Tasty rolls, salads, dressings. The "brad" was phantastic as both smothies I tried. The greatest was raspbery raw cake though. It has stolen my soul even though I am not a sweet lover I would say.
Thanks for this food! Very inspiring to eat healthier.
Nothing like small portions has been detected. I got too much food, even when I came very hungry it felt more than enough.

Varying sizes - Edit

The food at The Raw Tribe is tasty and delicious, especially the cashew creme dressing that is served with sallads is delicious. There is a couple of problems though. The sizes of the servings vary (a lot) depending on who is standing at the other side of the counter. It's not cheap to eat there so when you often get an insanely small portion you just feel stupid. The menu doesn't change often, so the few dishes that are served get a bit boring in the long run. The dishes oftered are deliciuous (the first 5 times you eat them), but it would be nice if the menu was expanded a bit and new staff where conscious about the sizes of the serving.

Pros: Taste, location, healthy cuisine

Cons: small portions, only few dishes to choose from on menu

riis a la mande - Edit

I visited this place just before christmas, and had a traditional scandinavian dish in raw format. Good. But besides that I found the meny kind of narrow. And the location was in the basement, which always makes me feel uneasy ( I will bring that up whith my shrink, I promise). I will give this place a second chance since I heard much better reviews mouth to mouth. But it is definitely a take away place

Pros: riis a la mande

Cons: basement location

cakes - Edit

my boyfriend suprised me with some raw cakes one day, they were tasty, most coconut butter based. very rich. Though i think they were not the cheapest treat. I havent eaten there, but they have dehydrated vegetables and crackers you can add to salads

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Raw Tribe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3847 times since Sep 2010.