The Raw Kitchen

90 Wellesley Street (at Shed 15.6, Lower Level, City Works Depot), Auckland, New Zealand,

Raw cafe and juice bar at three lamps in Ponsonby since Jan 2015. Accepts cake orders. Offers raw lunch food, smoothies, and desserts. Previously located at 267 Ponsonby Rd Dec 2016. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by mountainfolks

Yum - Edit

I had a chai latte and a raw bounty bite (coconut and chocolate). I'm not usually a huge fan of raw things but it was really good. Complimentary infused water is provided. The café is a nice space to sit in as well.

Just YUM - Edit

The Raw Kitchen is in my top 5 veggie places, I visited here last January and I've been aching to get back for the past year, the cakes are just phenomenal, I must look so bad when I'm ordering 3 slices of cake and it's obvious they are all for me! They are gluten free and raw vegan though so they have to be good for me!
I visited again in February and I had the Moroccan collard wrap, which tasted as good as it looked! Also the staff are always so friendly and happy, makes the food taste even better!
I'd recommend this place everyday of the week, it's just incredible and as a cheeky side note I think I had an actual foodgasm when I ate the caramel slice...ohhh my god, sensational! :)

Updated from previous review on Thursday March 24, 2016

Pros: Raw Vegan cakes, Foodgasmic, Friendly staff

Amaaaazing cheesecake! - Edit

First time ever visiting after many months of wanting to visit! Only had time before work to pop in and grab a treat, so went for the fresh passion fruit cheesecake! WOW it was delicious! All my work friends were quite jealous hehehehe it's a must visit if you're heading through ponsonby :)

Pros: Friendly staff, Great selection , Fresh sweet & savoury food

Cons: Can be a bit pricey but worth it

a raw oasis in auckland - Edit

This raw bistro is very nice. The menu is interesting and really delicious. We tried the bruschetta and chia pudding with coconut, a cappuccino with homemade almond milk and a green smoothie. Excellent!! The staff is friendly and fast. Relaxed, perfect music, yummy food… a perfect location for breakfast and lunchtime! This town needs def more places like this.

foodie heaven - Edit

As a vegan who's also gluten free, soy free and addicted to raw cakes and cold pressed juices this place is my little heaven on earth.
Delicious salads, smoothies, whole coconuts and coffees (all served with housemade almond milk) are available too.

My personal recommendation:
Zucchini pasta and a liver cleanser pressed juice with a slice of salted caramel and a pistachio o-ball for dessert!

Pros: creative and delicious food, friendly staff, great location

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Raw Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.