The Raw Deli

Contact 722060007

Narodni 25, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic,

Grab-n-go style raw food bar in the Metro Shopping Passage, since 2015. Offers cold-pressed juices along with prepared raw dishes, chocolate and desserts. Has seating. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by RawM

Raw, vegan, hidden - Edit

A little bit hidden around a corner inside of a passage; very close to a typical 'black theater', next to a nail studio, so do not get confused. No shop signs outside at (car) street front. Ten seats & beany bags inside, no seats outside. All raw & vegan. Juices, salad, sweets, chips (kale etc.), water. Not very cozy, all very plain & simple. Staff very distracted by a computer screen.

Amazing place, wonderful food, reasonably priced - Edit

I came here with my daughter, initially just to have dessert, but we fell in love with this cute bistro. The passage you go through to get there is pretty standard, but the place itself is super cozy and cute- we spent about an hour there trying their main dishes (the gnocchi were just so good!), the chia pudding and the green juices. Definitely the best juice I had in Prague, I think it's because it's cold-pressed. The main dishes were also to die for. My favorite part is the concept- we came here several times after our first visit to grab some food. Even though there's some cozy seating available, you don't have to wait for your food to be ready and it's a great place to stock up on goodies like their raw vegan chocolate, chips, and cheese (as I understood, they sell their durable products all over Europe). Hats off for a great place and concept!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-23

Pros: Central location, super yummy main dishes, Cold-pressed juice!

Nice place in the city centre - Edit

Nice place to grab absolutely delicious snacks in the city centre. Offers seating but I would not recommend it for meetings, dates etc. because the environment of the passage is not very welcoming.

Pros: Food tastes amazing, Easily accessible

Cons: A bit pricier, More like a shop than a cafe

Lovely on-the-go place! - Edit

I went to the Raw Deli to get some breakfast on the go and I wasn't disappointed: The lady in the store was super nice and helpful, there was some samples to try (raw chocolate granola, some dehydrated kale crisps...) a lot of different juices and amazing pastries: fig tart, tartelettes... I had the apple strudel and OMG it's the best I've ever had for sure! Melting in your mouth, the texture was perfect, not too sweet but very satisfying. They also make coffee! To find the place: When you're in the passage, turn right in the mall and right once again. Make sure you try it :)

Pros: delicious raw food, not expensive, super helpful and lovely staff

High-Level Raw food + juices - Edit

My husband and I simply fell in love with this place! The food is high-level gourmet food and the prices are really reasonable. We had the quiche, the asian dumplings, the pea soup and for dessert we took an apple strudel and chocolate. The cooks must be amazing because we were blown away by everything we tried. They have an in-house chocolate brand that sells internationally, and it's also just beyond amazing. Later we took 3 cold-pressed juices with us for our trip to Berlin. The only downside- it can get packed during the afternoon, but you don't have to wait for your food so that's fine. It's also nicely tucked away in the Metro Palac Passage just by Narodni station in Central Prague.

Pros: Amazing gourmet raw food, Very nice girl behind the counter, Reasonable prices

Cons: Only open till 9pm

LOVED Raw Deli - Edit

really awesome bistro, easily some of the best raw vegan food I've ever had, and their juices are the best in the city. Cold-pressed and super yummy. It's the only place i found in Prague with this quality of juice. The place is super cozy with all the colored pillows, also their raw vegan chocolate brand is to die for. i think it's sold in Germany too, hope I get to buy it in Italy soon too.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-02

Pros: Juices!, Cozy atmosphere, super friendly staff!

Cons: Gets very full in the afternoon!

Heaven!! - Edit

I found it on my last day in Prague and it was not very early so there was not so much food left. I had mango chia pudding and truffles. They were great!!!!

And I bought buckwheat granola and chocolate for my journey the following day. I could say it's the best raw food I've tried.

Pros: Great tasty food, Nice staff

velmi chutne :) - Edit

Amazing vegan and raw desserts! The raw pancakes with plums were to die for :) I also tried the raw icecream sticks, but they weren't as good.
But overall it was a very nice experience.

Pros: good raw food, quiet

Cons: hidden, quite empty

best raw vegan food ever!!!! - Edit

This place is an absolute gem!! The food is on gourmet level, and the cold-pressed juices are a true gem in Prague. Not only are they the only ones in the country making the juices with such a complex technology, its also so tasty and you can tell they care about flavors!! The foods seem to be prepared by a proper raw vegan chef. The quiche was mindblowing and the cakes are top notch- no heavy coconut flavor like in most raw places. I dont know how they do it but this place is magic. Not to mention their homemade raw chocolates and cheese- to die for! fully recommended!

Pros: best tasting vegan food in the city, amazing juices and gourmet dishes, reasonable prices

Cons: wish they had more locations

Loved this place - Edit

I came here during my Prague trip after initially visiting their smaller location on Benediktska street, this time with a friend of mine. Just like in the other place they had a wide range of cold-pressed juices, main dishes and desserts. This place is larger though so if you want to sit down it's a good choice. I loved their bean bags in the bistro, and needless to say the food and juices were top-notch here just like in the other location. I have to say I like this one better because of the cute colorful ambiance. Thumbs up!

Pros: Wide choice of cold pressed juice, cozy colorful place, gourmet main dishes

OMG the almond milk! - Edit

I already was in Benediktska, but when I came to Narodni store when they had the day fresh almond milk with various flavors. I just had to try it! I love the caramel milk and also with strawberries is great! The very nice girl who work there, told me that it´s a new and they will be have it every day!

Pros: almond milk!, cold pressed juices , chocolate

Top-quality: Cold Pressed Juices + Raw Food - Edit

What to say- this place was created with the intention of making raw food & cold pressed juices fast and easy. Everything is conveniently packaged and made ready to go.

It's a to-go concept I really welcome and I have to say it was the best raw food we had in Prague, without competition.

The cold-pressed juices are incredible and this is the only place that sells them unpasteurized. They don't kill the juice and its enzymes to extend the shelf life.

For a special treat- get their pralines and crackers. UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!!

Pros: Cold Pressed juices- so amazing!!, Best raw food in Praha, Crackers + homemade artisan chocolate :)

Great raw vegan food - Edit

My sister and I had great meals here - probably the best raw vegan food we had in Prague. We orders zucchini noodles, sushi, falafel and juice. Everything was delicious, especially the sushi. We also tried their free samples including the cakes, kale chips and crackers. I highly recommend this place however it is in a mall without much atmosphere. The restrained only offers food in plastic containers which isn't a problem but doesn't add much to the atmosphere. Their other chain may have actually plates but I didn't get there. Worth the visit for the food.

So happy I disovered this place - Edit

Me and my husband are currently visiting Prague and we were a bit worried about not finding a good place for raw food.

Suffice to say, our worries were completely needless. A friend told us about the newly opened Raw Deli in a passage on the Narodni street (I believe the passage is called Metro Palac).

After trying quite a few raw places around the world we found that this was probably the best one we've been to.

The cakes are to die for, and so much better than most of the coconut-heavy cakes we tried at other places in city. I especially like the strawberry cheesecake- it will leave you licking your fingers, seriously.

We also had 2 green juices, which as far as I know were cold-pressed, and they were equally impressive. We were so impressed when they told us that they make all of their chocolate in house. It was just so hard to believe that they were raw pralines.

If you are in Prague, do yourself a favor and come to this place. They have better prices than the other places and, in my humble opinion, actually have better tasting food.

Awesome place! - Edit

Whatever you're looking for as a raw vegan, they have it- Raw desserts, raw main dishes, cold-pressed juice, almond milk, dried chips, chocolate. LOVE THIS PLACE!

Pros: They have everything you can ask for!, Super fast service

Incredibly delicious - Edit

I visit both of the Raw Deli's in Prague regularly and it's the best raw & vegan I have had in Prague and some of the best in Europe. Everything from the cold-pressed juices to the main dishes, cakes, chocolates and crackers is just top-notch. I believe the founder was trained as a raw chef in California and you can really taste the difference compared to other places.

There is absolutely no waiting time involved as the whole point of the business it to make raw food easy & fast. Everything is prepared right before opening and pre-packed to go, though there are also bunch of tables to sit if you feel like it. Very nice atmosphere, new place and good music always playing. A must visit for raw/vegans in Prague.

Pros: Top-notch food, no matter what you try, Super central location, Cold-pressed juices!!

Tastiest raw food ever + super cute store - Edit

I have already written a review for the Raw Deli store in Benediktska street but this store has it's own vibe I felt was worth mentioning. It's the same concept: grab and go style bar. You can sit down with your raw food or take it with you, but either way it's all ready to go so there's zero waiting involved.

The offering is the same as in the other location- raw deliciousness... Amazing main dishes, cakes that are so fresh and light (and don't taste like coconut oil!), cold-pressed juices, and homemade chocolate + crackers. Yes, they actually have an in-house production for raw chocolate (sweetened with low-glycemic coconut palm sugar). It's the creamiest raw chocolate I have ever had! They even make filled truffles.

What I like about this store is that it's rather big and airy, air-conditioned and there's always good music playing. The tiles give a nice feel of a French delicatessen store. Minimalist and stylish.

Pros: Cold-pressed juices. Super delicious!, In-house RAW chocolate- best I've had, Beautiful little cafe with good music :)

Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Raw Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5002 times since Jun 2015.