The Rajah

Contact 01463-237190

2 Post Office Ave, Inverness (at Church St and Strothers Ln), Inverness, Scotland, IV1 1DN

Serves meat, vegan options available. Large Indian restaurant with nice ambiance. Has some vegetarian dishes. Dairy is use, so vegans to specify. Mon-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 3:00pm-11:00pm

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by sherill

Good food and selection - Edit

The Rajah has good food and a nice atmosphere. Staff is attentive and helpful if you tell them you are vegetarian or vegan. They will make suggestions and recommendations as to what you can have with your dietary restrictions. My husband and I enjoyed eating there when we were visiting Inverness a couple years back and would go again if we return to the area.

Contributions +87

Nice place to eat - Edit

I visited this place while attending a wedding at the weekend. Once the waiter knew we were vegan then he pointed out all the options available to us. The food itself was very tasty and good size portions and the price was fair for the food we got. Worth a visit and make sure you tell them you are vegan (if this applies) as they can prepare certain dished with out ghee.

Pros: Tasty, Fair selection

Cons: Not 100% veggie

Return to Inverness Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Rajah closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1569 times since May 2008.