First Review by troy

Awesome pioneering effort, deserves support! - Edit

This place is run with a committed vegan ethic and stocks products that you just can't get anywhere else. What a joy - I have to keep pinching myself just to remember that I don't have to read the ingredients on everything!

Pros: my ethics are shared, hard to find specialty items, lovely, friendly service

GREAT STORE - Edit

Have been to this store a couple of times, each time I am greeted with great helpful service. The food is fantastic and its good to know I don't have to check everything for animal ingredients like in the supermarket. Well worth the trip!

All vegans should know and love it... - Edit

Easily my favourite place to shop. Nothing better than knowing absolutely anything you buy is completely vegan and ethical. Service is great, range is great... Love it.

Pros: Friendly service, Everything vegan

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! - Edit

Every Vegan in Melbourne should be shopping here to support this TRULY AMAZING, INCREDIBLE and INSPIRING store! It's an independently owned, Vegan dream come true; it stocks 100% ethical + vegan products!

The stock is updated frequently (Tofutti Cuties

Pros: Indepently owned, 100% Vegan, Great Prices

Awesome - Edit

I live really close to this place. Anikee (the owner)is super friendly and has an awesome range with plans to expand in the future. Hands down the best all vegan health food store in Melbourne. Get the 19 tram from the city and it goes right outside the door.

Pros: range, location

Return to Brunswick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Radical Grocery Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 316 times since Sep 2010.