CLOSED: The Rabbit Hole Cafe

Contact 818-889-1554

30651 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Unit H (at Reyes Adobe Rd), Agoura Hills, California, USA, 91301

Vegetarian cafe opened summer 2012. Menu includes vegan food dishes such as paninis, burgers, pizza using vegan cheese (Daiya), raw kelp noodle salad, baked goods, and raw tomato soup. Large coffee and drinks menu. Casual coffeehouse setting. SHUT NOV 2015 PER ITS WEB MSSG. Evenings and Sundays are available for private parties.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out

First Review by booboo58

Vegan and gluten free options - Edit

I am so happy I came across this place. It's a casual, comfortable, nice environment to eat at. Order at the counter and they bring your food to you at your table. Tables are available both inside and outside. Parking was easily available. They have reasonably priced specials five days a week. But specials or not they have some great looking vegan entrees. The menu is clear as to what is vegan and what can be vegan. The same goes for GF options as well.

I had the Chickpea Toona Melt
which is $7.50(mine was $8.50 because I got GF bread). They use chickpeas to make a mock tuna and add grilled tomatoes with a chipotle mayo which btw is soy free if you care(and I do). They grill the sandwich with Daiya cheese and it is really delicious! And the gluten free bread was surprising tasty. The best I have ever had. I really loved my meal and I will certainly be back!

Pros: vegan options, gluten free option, Easy parking

Cons: Not a vegan restaurant

Great Brunch Before A Weekend Hike - Edit

I went on a hike in Thousand Oaks, and found a great place to have a Sunday brunch in Agoura Hills. This quaint cafe has a very middle-America kind of feel to it, with wooden floors and antiques throughout the restaurant. We ordered the garbanzo bean mock tuna melt (I would give this a 10/10) and vegan eggs benedict. We shared a plate of vegan chocolate pancakes for breakfast dessert which were very tasty.. My favorite vegan eggs benedict dish is at M Cafe in Beverly Hills, but i'll have to put this down as my second favorite. A great find!

Pros: Food, Decor, Service

Awesome - Edit

I loved this place! the food was delicious i had a kale salad and the mac and cheese i also tried some fries and oh my gosh it was so amazing. i left with a bunch of vegan desserts and i was happy! must try this place!

great for everyone! - Edit

Rabbit Hole is somewhere I'll take my non-vegan family members and friends because they do a good job with everything. I love all their vegan options and pastry bar but it's also good that they have non vegan options so I can compromise with friends. It's a super cute place with great coffee and a nice atmosphere to hang out.

Return to Agoura Hills Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Rabbit Hole Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1586 times since Jul 2012.