The Queen's Table Vegan Cuisine

12115 Montwood Dr Ste 201, El Paso, Texas, USA, 79936

Vegan restaurant est. Mar 2018. Menu offers vegan comfort foods with dishes like unbbq, unshrimp, unchicken, vegan burgers, wings, pasta, collard greens, plus smoothies, vegan cheesecake, and Sunday brunch. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by samirarojo

Delicious - Edit

I just went to eat there with my mom. We got there a little before close and they still served us. They were very friendly. Everything we ordered was amazing, We had the tofish sandwich the Royal unchicken burger. Both had good flavor. I will be eating there again.

Pros: Friendly, good food, decent prices

Cons: Low seats with tall Table.

Great but.. - Edit

I think it’s amaIng to have an all vegan restaurant here in ep and in the east side because it’s hard to find good vegan food so close to me. The food is amaaaazing and so is the customer service. Although, the first time I went it’s was perfect there was a lot of food on my plate, I ordered the deep fried chicken, and it was so much I could share. But! The second time I went the chicken looked like a little chicken nugget. I thought maybe I ordered the wrong thing because it was so small I thought it was a joke. It still tastes amazing. My boyfriend ordered the bbq Seitan the first time and there was again plenty of food and the second again two pieces. (We counted) I really hope the chef becomes consistent with the amount of food brought to the table each time. I was so happy the first time and the. The second time I was just disappointed.

very new and so far disappointing - Edit

As a vegan of several years, I was so excited to go to this new vegan restaurant — a rare treat in El Paso! I wanted to love it. Unfortunately, we did not have a great experience. I am hoping that it is just too new and maybe things will improve. The food was just okay and the service was very, very slow and disorganized.

Pros: good selection of meat alternatives including a ve, nicely decorated, ambiance was nice, located out east where there aren’t a lot of vegan

Cons: very slow service, our table’s food came out at al, the fries and onion rings were the worst - very so, cornbread was dry and inedible . burger and spaghe

DomM 18 Mar 2018 - Have you ever been to a grand opening in your life? “Bad emotions, bad parents and bad feedback have more impact than good ones. Bad impressions and bad stereotypes are quicker to form and more resistant to dis-confirmation than good ones,” wrote social psychology professor Roy Baumeister in a paper he co-authored, entitled “Bad is Stronger Than Good”.

I quoted Roy to say this: A natural side-effect of this over-valuation of negativity is that we tend to be more passive in life than we would be if we weighed negativity and positivity the same. Bad outcomes seem to promise more in terms of punishment than good outcomes promise in terms of benefit, so it can seem sensible to speak out and try new things as infrequently as possible. As writer Elbert Hubbard put it, “To escape criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.”

How would you feel if someone criticized you when you made your first attempt to walk as a baby? I believe you should have visited them a second time before posting anything harsh about such greatness.

Lovely place! - Edit

While visiting El paso I was told of a new restaurant that just opened that same day and thought I would try it out. I was not let down! The service was incredible! Every single person checked on me and made me feel very welcome! I ordered the pasta and was not disappointed. Cannot wait to try out the brunch next time I'm in town!

Return to El Paso Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Queen's Table Vegan Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.