The PUREGANIC Cafe

• Friend
914-967-2332

46 Purchase St, Rye, New York, USA, 10580

Vegan cafe serving organic food and drinks, with gluten-free options. Features a salad bar, a soup bar, grab n go items, and a menu of sandwiches, wraps, and acai bowls. Owned and managed by a clinical nutritionist, since 2016. Formerly Andy's Cafe. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Valley_vegan

DELiCIOUS and AMAZING food and friendly staff - Edit

what a cozy and extremely friendly and reasonably priced healthy food place. as vegans this is going to be our go to spot in all of Westchester. the owner Moushira was wonderful and very endearing and the food was amazing. we had the "turkey" burger, "tuna" wrap, buffalo cauliflower and pecan pie and they were all delicious. the place isn't entirely vegan but I'd say 95℅ of it is. it's all very healthy and all super tasty. we also had a delicious smoothie and iced coffee. they even had a high chair for our toddler. we ate there and felt like we were family. we highly recommend and will be back for many years. thank you!!!

Pros: lots of vegan options, not expensive, had seating

Cons: none

Pureganic-Cafe 23 Feb 2017 - Thank you for your very kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our Cafe and food and look forward to serving you often.

Everything we make in house is Vegan. But you are correct, some of the products we purchase at our customers' request contain egg (the Free & Co products) and the Spanakopita which comes in a Vegan and non-Vegan version (with feta cheese). We try let everyone know when they buy one of these products that they are not Vegan products and come from an outside source. Otherwise, we are 100% Vegan, gluten free, dairy free and Kosher certified.

Yummy Healthy Food - Good Value - Edit

I stumbled upon Pureganic just by chance when looking for a quick healthy food option in Rye and I am soo happy that I found it because it was absolutely delicious. I am someone that has a very high standard for the food I put into my body and Pureganic fit the bill of what I look for in taste, quality, and freshness all while being organic. The eggplant and avocado tomato salad are to die for! The new menu items of pulled mushroom and buffalo cauliflower were amazing and as close to the real thing as I've ever tried. I also had a chance to meet the new owner who was incredibly knowledgeable and engaging in helping me not only choose my food options but also providing information on the nutritional benefits of the food I was selecting. I will definitely be coming back again in the future.

Pros: Tomatoe avocado salad, Buffalo Cauliflower, Pulled mushroom

Pureganic-Cafe 23 Feb 2017 - Thank you very much for your wonderful and supportive review. It is always nice when we hear from our clients that we are meeting their needs. We look forward to seeing you often in the future.

Amazing Variety of Clean Healthy Options - Edit

Being a vegan can be challenging especially when traveling (and don't even mention organic vegan) but stumbling upon this place was a happy surprise. Although this type of food is never cheap it is worth seeking out if you really care about what fuel you put in your body. This place has an amazing variety of tasty healthy clean food and if you are like someone like me who has been vegan for a few years you will really appreciate the variety and quality of the offerings. If you are looking for something cheap, and your tastebuds are still attached to animal based foods this may not be exactly what you're looking for, but if you are open minded and want to see what vegans can eat that is satisfying and tasty then give this place a go.

Pureganic-Cafe 23 Dec 2016 - Thank you for your very kind review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our variety of tasty, healthy food. We look forward to serving you and hope you will return often.

Way Overpriced! - Edit

We came for lunch and ordered the trumped mushroom sandwich along with buffalo cauliflower and a smoothie. The price was almost $40, and the sizes were so so small, it almost seemed like a joke. There were no sides included and honestly the quality was what I could make myself at home. I love that Purganic is a vegan cafe down the street from my home but I refuse to pay ridiculous prices for super small portions served on paper plates.

Pureganic-Cafe 23 Dec 2016 - 23 Dec 2016 - We are sorry you were disappointed with you serving. Please come by to discuss your issues directly with Moshira, our owner. We are sure that we will find a solution to make you happy.

meh - Edit

Got the breakfast plate, blandest plate of food I've ever eaten. Over $12 for scrambled tofu that had no flavor, some "sausage" that had the consistency of a pancake, and "homefries" that were actually just cold sweet potatoes. Would not recommend this place at all.

Pureganic-Cafe 23 Dec 2016 -

Return to Rye Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The PUREGANIC Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.