The Plantbase Store

• Health-food-store Health Store
  • ( 2 reviews )

130-138 Walworth Rd, South East London, England, SE17 1RW

Sister store to the Longdan Vietnamese supermarket next door, focusing on organic, plant-based, vegan and vegetarian products. Offers a wide range of vegan products for healthy Asian, as well as European, cooking. Open Mon-Sun 10:30-20:30.

First Review by Frillykins

Mrs-Rose

Points +22

26 Apr 2021

Amazing shop with vegan and vegan friendly products

I highly recommend you order at The Plantbase Store (find store near you: https://www.theplantbasestore.com/pages/store-locator).
This is a great selection of vegan & vegan friendly products. I made a big order with 10% discount on grand opening of Lewisham store (264-274 Lewisham High St, Lewisham, London SE13 6AD).
Sometime I buy online via their website: https://www.theplantbasestore.com/

Frillykins

Points +124

25 Nov 2020

Absolute Gem of a Shop - Perhaps the next big thing in Vegan Chains?

I had previously gone to the sister shop next door (an Asian Supermarket called Longdan), but a friend recently told me this had opened up. I hotfooted it over to see what it was all about. Amazing! They have all the Vegan things, plus more. I bought a huge frozen mock duck, some fake battered prawns, the fabulous Vego chocolate I was missing. It's all there!

I am very excited for them, as it looks like they have ambitions to expand (having their own branded range!) If you live in South London, then this will save you a trip to about 3 or 4 stores as you can get it all here.

I had restrain myself from buying a fantastic ninja bowl (yes a bowl with an illustration of ninjas). Perhaps this could be my Christmas present to myself.

Pros: It has everything a Vegan could need., All the Vegan faux chicken, fish

Cons: Too secret, more people need to know about it!

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Plantbase Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.