The Pizza Joint

915-533-4066

2900 N Mesa St Ste F, El Paso, Texas, USA, 79902

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual set-up pizzeria. Has Daiya vegan cheese and a gluten-free crust (12-inch pie). Menu indicates which sauces are vegan. Hosts live music. Open Mon 11:30am-10:00pm, Tue-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-3:00am, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by StrateUpVeg

Great pizza - Edit

The vegan pizza is very good. They use A LOT of daiya cheese so I always ask for half of what they use and still is a lot of cheese. Lots of ingredients and pizza bread is delicious.

Pros: Great pizza, Great location , Great hours

Love this pizza - Edit

Whenever I'm craving a greasy big pizza (ie, one I wouldn't make at home), I hit up The Pizza Joint. They have a vegan pizza option, a veggie pizza, and tons of additional toppings you can choose from (yum... basil!). They use a Daiya cheese topping which I'm not a fan of so I order it "easy on the cheese" and its perfect. Very relaxed environment with outdoor seating, beer options on the menu, and board games/cards available while you wait for your pie to cook. Also, open late and plenty of available parking.

Pros: Lots of topping options, Fun environment, Open late

Return to El Paso Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pizza Joint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.