The Pizza and Pasta Kitchen

Shop 5, 4-6 Claudia Rd, Toongabbie, New South Wales, 2146

Serves meat, vegan options available. Typical neighborhood Italian food and pizzeria. Keeps on hand vegan cheese and faux ham for topping. Has gluten free. Menu online. Open Tue-Thu 4:30pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sun 4:30pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegan_ryan

got sick from non vegan cheese - Edit

i asked for the vegan cheese but after sussing it out after eating about 3 bites realised it wasn't vegan cheese. i gave the rest to my friends. the next day i got really sick vomiting. i think they did it on purpose because they definatly new i ordered vegan cheese.

Pros: none

Cons: not vegan, made me really sick

Amazing cheese! - Edit

I did not have extremely high expectations of the cheese because I have never had amazing vegan cheese before but this was an amazing pizza with amazing cheese! Could possibly say it was tastier than regular cheese because it wasn't as oily. Definitely recommend this place. It also looks super clean inside which is something I can be a little picky with.

Pros: cleanliness, nice staff, location

Cons: not much seating - take away store with 2 small ta

We loved it! - Edit

We were really excited to find a pizza shop out here that had vegan cheese and made a great vegan Hawaiian pizza.

The employees were really excited for someone to come in and order the vegan options. We got the impression that this doesn't happen often.

We loved their friendly attitude, and the pizza was delicious. Price was great, too!

Pros: Friendly, Vegan pizza

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Toongabbie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pizza and Pasta Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.