The Pink Coconut

• ( 14 reviews )

Blvd. Kukulcan Km13.5, Cancun, Mexico, 77500

Juice cafe with terrace on the lagoon and is located in the hotel zone. Serves cold pressed juices, smoothies, and light vegetarian and vegan food. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by BeceMane

besides

Points +57

19 Oct 2021

Fresh and tasty vegan options

Totally good! We ate here several times during our stay in Cancun. Fresh and tasty dishes. Good flavors, good feeling, and nice people. A nice view from the back patio!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Fresh , Nice view

megkamille

Points +416

31 Aug 2021

Amazing and fresh

I’ve been here twice during my week long trip. The food is fantastic. I highly recommend the enfrijolades

BrittanyShaye

Points +54

25 Apr 2021

AMAZING

My friend and I went here for my birthday brunch and we were both very pleased! I got the hummus wrap and he got the veggie burger. We also got two smoothies that I forgot the names of. Everything had a great flavor and the two people that were working were very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend this place and plan on going back before I go back home.

DavidPadilla

Points +42

19 Apr 2021

Delicious

Super delicious food I tried their pizza (vegan style) the crust made out of garbanzo gave it a unique taste with all the toppings it had fresh and light taste. Also tried the burger and it was super mouthwatering! The view there is indescribable!

MichaelGeddes

Points +30

02 Apr 2021

Terrific food!

Just finished lunch there. Had the vegan burger, falafel tacos and the cocoa smoothie. All excellent homemade very tasty and healthy would highly recommend. If you’re getting sick of your hotel food definitely check this place out.

Pros: Super tasty, Very friendly owner, Chill back patio to eat on

AlexandraMendoza

Points +22

25 Mar 2021

Delicioso

Tiene comida super rica, pidan un café Dirty Chai.

Rob-kobe97

Points +16

04 Mar 2021

Best vegan food in and around Cancun

Nice employees, good vegan food, and nice view from their tables on the back patio over the water. Best falafel I’ve had in awhile give the falafel wrap a try and also the cure or kurkuvein smoothies were my favorite!

Pros: Smoothies, Vegan food, Ceviche

Cons: Nothing

PilarB

Points +15

27 Feb 2021

Flavor bombs!

My mom and I had the falafel wrap, hummus wrap, Golden milk smoothie and the Sunset smoothie for lunch. Seating is on a patio over a lagoon. It was so good we had dinner there, the vegetarian cheeseburger, a salad and another Golden milk. Everything was soooo good. And the staff being so friendly was a bonus. Wonderful!

Pros: The seating area is on a patio over a lagoon., The prices are reasonable. , The food is soooooo good!

Susanalk

Points +101

26 Feb 2021

Amazing GEM!

Little vegan/ vegetarian eatery in Cancun!
Once you get to this place the owner greets you and makes you feel welcome. Julio then goes onto explain the menu to you and gives you suggestions.
To be honest we came to this place with very low expectations... BUT THE food and service surpassed it all!
Little vegan/ vegetarian eatery in Cancun!

Pros: Delicious homemade food!

Cons: NO CONS!

AllanRobertson

Points +19

09 Feb 2021

Refreshing addition to the Hotel Zone.

We were so happy to come across this oasis of veg & vegan food cafe.
From delicious and fresh smoothies and cold pressed juices
To thoughtful and scrumptious food , that leaves you feeling great ! Great seating out back in the lagoon . Jules has great energy and loves beautiful people !!! Don't skip this place !

Pros: All veg and vegan options !!!!, Freshly made , Great positive creative energy

jdinunzio

Points +85

29 Dec 2020

Delicious Food and Great Food

My fiancé and I stayed across the street and did not get an all inclusive because we are vegan. We were so happy to find this place.

We had guacamole, chickpea burger, chips/quinoa dish (forgot the name) and one of the cocoa drinks. Everything was delicious and the view was great. It was so peaceful to sit and look at the lagoon for lunch. The owner was super nice too!

I wish we had discovered this earlier in our trip.

AineshAdvani

Points +19

12 Dec 2020

Perfect setting

Gem of a place tucked by the water in the Hotel Zone serving healthy fresh veggie food and a neat beverages (kickass cold brew)! Caught the sunset, calm waters and don't want to leave. The owner is a really friendly guy. Won't hesitate recommending this anytime.

Pros: Location, Fresh food, Friendly owner

ck-africa

Points +81

Mostly Veg
04 Dec 2020

Really good food and a great view over the bay

The food is very delicious and the outdoor seating is phantastic. You can park your car in front of the store next to the attached Spa. Highly recommended and very friendly owners.

Pros: Great food, Great drinks, Parking lot and great location

BeceMane

Points +23

01 Dec 2020

Excelente lugar

Comida muy rica a buen precio y un excelente servicio.

Pros: Variedad de platillos y bebidas, Ingredientes frescos y naturales , Excelente servicio

Return to Cancun Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pink Coconut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.