The Pie Underground

( 1 review )
801-582-5700

1320 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria with locations in Utah, this branch is dine-in only; no delivery. Offers vegan cheese and vegan-available choices and are marked on the menu with a green leaf icon. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-1:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-3:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by DogMom23

Can't recommend for G/F Vegans - Edit

First, the ordering process was difficult even after the manager/lead got involved. I think I was the first person who ever ordered a pizza that was both G/F AND Vegan. They couldn't understand to take a Vegan Pizza, remove the gluten containing items (vegan meat) and slap it on your G/F crust. I got so frustrated I had to walk away and ask my hubby to deal with ordering after trying to explain & order a half dozen times. Finally the order happens - we got two pizzas, the Veggie Extreme with vegan cheese on G/F crust and the G/F BBQ chicken with no chicken and vegan cheese. Things were going great until half way through the BBQ chicken pizza I realize there was non-vegan chicken on it. I brought it to their attention and they confirmed that yes, that was chicken. Oops. They offered to make a new one. No thanks, appetite now destroyed. The manager/lead guy came over to discuss, too. They were very gracious and offered a free pizza for next time we came in. We live 1,000 miles away, so there won't be a next time.

Pros: they were nice

Cons: don't order a g/f vegan pizza unless you want

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pie Underground closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.