The Pie Delivery

• Veg-friendly
Contact 801-582-5700

275 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria with locations in SLC. Takeout or delivery only; no dine-in. Offers vegan cheese and vegan-possible choices and are marked with a green leaf icon. Or you could ask for the vegan menu. Has pizza by the slice during the day which can be made vegan as well. Stop taking delivery orders 20 minutes before closing.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Meggie and Ben

decent for vegan pizza - Edit

Personally, I prefer ordering pizza with tons of veggies and pineapple, no cheese. This place will load on the veg, which is awesome, the sauce here is killer, and if you like a big thick crusty crust then I highly recommend! I love a New York style thinner crust, so it's always gunna be Este for me, but my family likes it thick (and for meat and cheese eaters they load on those toppings too). Homemade root beer! Woo!

Pros: topped with a load vegetables, great sauce, homemade root beer is a must try

Cons: thick crust (might be a pro for you), pizza with daiya cheese is basically a lot of gloo

Meh - Edit

The Pie just started serving pizza with vegan cheese, and in my opinion they have a long way to go. The cheese is SUPER thick and, as many of you I'm sure know, when Daiya gets cooked in huge quantities it just gets gross. No flavor, just a fatty goop. They also haven't figured out how to get veggies cooked all the way with the vegan cheese. The veggies are undercooked and the cheese underneath them isn't melted.

Other than that, I love their crust and sauce. I wish they could get the cheese thing figured out because they are way cheaper than the other vegan pizza place in town (Este)!

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pie Delivery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 597 times since Jan 2012.