The Pie

801-233-1999

7186 S Union Park Ave, Midvale, Utah, USA, 84047

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria with locations in Utah. Offers vegan cheese and vegan-available choices and are marked on the menu with a green leaf icon. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by DeadheadmamaUT

Not a good experience - Edit

The experience here was bad. Though they offer a full, separate vegan and gluten free menu, they have no idea how to take an order from said menu. It would be one thing if I went to a non-vegan place and tried to order, but when there is actually a VEGAN menu, perhaps it would be in their best interest to train employees take vegan orders. The guy finally got our order right (after trying to charge us $189 for 5 pizzas), however, we realized after a bit that he had put *ground beef* on the ticket (which the cook actually caught because of the non-dairy cheese we had to tell him about 3 times before he finally understood). Employees also had an "I'm way too cool for you" attitude instead of a helpful, friendly vibe. I felt like I was in a bad tattoo shop. On a high note, the pizza was good... but had a little too much Daya cheese for my taste. It was like slimy goo. It was definitely not worth the $113.00 we paid in the end for 4 pizzas.

Pros: Pretty good pizza

Cons: Incompetent staff, Extremely over priced, Not familiar with veganism at all.

Return to Midvale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.