Pick-Me-Up Modern Take-Away

3510 NE Everett St, Camas, Washington, USA, 98607

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small neighborhood takeaway deli with vegan options for salads, sandwiches, wraps, soup and pastries. Ask about what can be made vegan. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by notameat

Would give five stars if I could - Edit

This is a fantastic order-and-take-away deli. I had the vegan black bean chili, which had just the right amount of zest with many robust spices and had big chunks of onions and peppers. There were several vegan and vegetarian options for sandwiches and wraps, plus there’s a vegan soup made daily. Vegan brownies were in the oven and they smelled amazing. All pies baked on site are vegan. You can have your order waiting for you if you call ahead. Lots of little grocery items there as well, most with a healthy slant. So glad to have this option in Camas!

Excellent Pick me up - Edit

We stopped there for the 1st time and instantly fell in love. We had their daily vegan soup and both tried different sandwiches. Hers was the best. a Chickpea-of-the-sea which is a vegan Tuna salad. Outstanding!! And then we had the hazelnut pecan pie. We were back the next day.

Pros: Great Food., Super Smoothies

Cons: No winter seating

Return to Camas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pick-Me-Up Modern Take-Away closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.