The Phoenix Veg Cafe & Juice Bar

Contact 650-282-5701

650 Castro St, Ste 130, Mountain View, California, USA, 94041

An all-vegan cafe, juice and smoothie bar, est. Mar 2016; formerly The Liquid Menu. Offers a vegan menu of rolls, guacamole, rice and vegetables, sandwiches. Beverages include coffee, green juice shots, and extras like maca, cacao, acai, guarana and activated waters like charcoal and shilajit. Reported fully vegan as of July 2016. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm, Sat 8:30am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Raw, Juice bar

First Review by stevez00

super delicious - Edit

Got here for an early lunch Saturday. I got buffet while wife got the tofu avocado rice bowl. While the buffet presentation could use some help, every dish was fantastic and varied, allowing for a wonder-filling meal. Rice bowl was both aesthetically pleasing and tasty.

Well, it's vegan anyway... - Edit

I dropped by for lunch buffet. I like to have the buffet variety, but fear over eating. No worries here. At 12:30PM, the steam trays were empty, other than rice and couscous and the dregs of now unidentifiable other dishes, and they were still empty at 1:20PM. I was hungry, so I left. (Promises don't fill my tummy.) For what it's worth, this was a Saturday. Maybe weekdays are better. By the way, don't make an online reservation; the restaurant doesn't recognize.

Pros: Vegan, Good if you are on a diet

Cons: Promises, promises.

Fantastic food, friendly staff - Edit

I met up with a friend who had discovered this restaurant. They have a lunch buffet Mon. through Sat. The food was delicious and the staff helpful and friendly. The next day I went back with my husband and 2 of my kids. My friend and I are planning on going back again this week. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Parking on the street can be tricky there is a parking lot behind the restaurant for patrons on this center.

Pros: Delicious food, Clean, well maintained, Wonderful lunch buffet

Cons: not open for dinner

Best juice place in bay area - Edit

Best juice in bay area right here in Moutain View. Many juice blend choices and smoothie choices including rice protein, maca, cacao!

Pros: Fresh squeezed, Affordable, Blend in powders to your smoothie

Return to Mountain View Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Phoenix Veg Cafe & Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.