First Review by kellielv2ma

yowzah! - Edit

Great ice cream - owner said she uses an almond milk base for the vegan selections. I had a hot fudge sundae with vanilla and salted caramel scoops. Hands down the best vegan ice cream I've ever tasted...

Three Perfect Scoops - Edit

The Perfect Scoop was really vegan-friendly. They had a lot of options for vegans that included ten flavors of vegan ice cream, hot fudge, brownies, milkshakes, and boba. It was fantastic! We ended up having three scoops. One each of black sesame, cashew caramel, and taro. They were all excellent in different ways. The hot fudge was deep and rich without being overpoweringly sweet. Highly recommend!

Pros: vegan-knowledgeable staff, 10 vegan ice cream flavors, great value

Cons: none noteworthy

Amazing! - Edit

This is the best vegan ice cream I've had to date! The only con I can think of is that it's not closer to my house. They clearly list which options are vegan on their menu, and even have a vegan hot fudge and brownie. The ice cream is homemade and such an amazing texture. Definitely try it out!

Delicious Vegan Ice Cream - Edit

Their homemade vegan ice cream is AMAZING!!! So delicious. I had surgery and tis as my first stop after I got stitches out - first thing I wanted to eat. The flavors are great - avocado soy ice cream is creamy and delicious! The service is top notch!

Pros: Vegas Ice Cream!!!!!, Service, Location

Cons: A little pricey

Homemade vegan ice cream - Edit

The vegan ice cream is clearly labeled, and they have specials posted too (vegan sundaes, banana splits, and brownie a la mode).

Several vegan flavors from which to choose, but unfortunately they were out of the cookies and cream flavor when I went. I opted for a hot fudge sundae. It was very creamy and very good.

I'd love to return and try the brownie a la mode next time I'm in town.

There's inside seating.

It's a bit of a drive from the strip. You'll definitely need a car. (I'm not familiar with LAS public transportation, but I suppose this could be an option.)

It's on the back side of a strip mall so you can't see it from the main street. GPS was very helpful.

Pros: vegan hot fudge sundaes/brownie ala mode, plenty of free parking

No more vegan supermarket ice cream! - Edit

Wow, homemade vegan ice cream that taste so good and creamy - I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! The owner was especially nice in letting me try all the vegan flavors which were vanilla, green tea, avocado, lychee, chocolate cookie dough. It was hard to choose a favorite since they were all good. My boyfriend loved the lychee and chocolate cookie dough (even though he doesn't normally like chocolate. One of the surprises is the avocado which has a light subtle flavor. I bought 3 pints and 1 quart of the lychee. Hope they have more vegan flavors coming out! :P

Pros: homemade vegan ice cream, free samples and Asian flavors, large selection (about 8 vegan)

Cons: a bit hard to find initially

Not impressed - Edit

I ordered vegan mango ice cream with vegan hot fudge, and what I think was vegan whipped cream.It was hard to know for sure because the woman behind the counter had a thick asian accent. Overall a bad eperience:The ice cream was bland, the hot fudge the tiny amount that she put on it was cold and bland, and the vegan whipped cream bland. 2 small scoops cost over 4 dollars. It was a huge disappointment in terms of taste, cost, and time spent to drive there.Hope they improve.

Pros: several flavors of vegan ice cream, vegan hot fudge

Cons: bland tasting ice cream,hot fudge, language barrier, location

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Perfect Scoop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1961 times since Jan 2013.