The Perfect Scoop

• Friend
  • Other Other
Contact 702-269-8225

7377 Jones Blvd Unit 115, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89139

The Perfect Scoop makes its vegan ice cream varieties in-house with almond milk. It offers over 12 vegan flavors plus the option to add-on vegan brownie, hot fudge, and/or whip cream to make a vegan hot fudge sundae. Boba tea and coffee frappe are also available in vegan versions. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

First Review by kellielv2ma

yummy - Edit

Five of us checked out the Perfect Scoop after lunch. As we were already full, we chose to share a cup. There were plenty of flavors available which were listed on a board up front. Delicious! Next time, I will need a empty stomach to try more flavors.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: not all vegan

Kawaii! - Edit

I love the design of The Perfect Scoop! They have pikachu cookies, the waitress was wearing a Sailor Moon costume and even the ice cream has anime names.
The selection of of vegan ice cream is a bit smaller then the dairy one, but you still habe a great choice, also most of the toppings are vegan. You have to try the mochi topping! :3

yummy! - Edit

Although the service wasn't great, I thoroughly enjoyed my banana chip vegan ice cream. Lots of vegan topping options. They were out of the vegan brownies, though...guess they don't keep those stocked. Nice place for vegan ice cream in Vegas...not sure there are any other places, in fact!

yummy vegan selections - Edit

I stopped by here to try some vegan ice cream since I heard they have vegan options. I tried ALL their flavors and the white choco. PB and the brownie crisp and the cookies and cream was my FAVORITE!!! It didn't even bother my stomach which ice cream normally does. They even have vegan cookies and vegan brownies to go with it if you'd like. I got the vegan brownie with my ice cream and it was DELICIOUS!!! Definitely coming back for all my dessert needs yum!

Pros: great dessert options, offers a variety , has vegan cookies!

Cons: a little loud, always packed with people

the Perfect Scoop BombAF - Edit

This place is so awesome! Once you walk through the entrance you walk into dessert heaven. There is nice artwork everywhere. The anime artwork is perfect. I saw there vegan ice cream list and sampled every selection. All the flavors are delicious. My favorite selection from the choices that I sampled was the white chocolate peanut butter. I ordered a vegan brownie Sunday with a scoop white chocolate peanut butter and while the workers were making my order the store has arcade games so I was playing Street Fighter. Got my brownie Sunday and I have it was to good. It was so good that I ordered a second one to go for my ride back home. If you are looking for a vegan dessert place this is the place to go too hands down. 10/10 I recommend. Deuces

really good vegan ice cream - Edit

always go in for their vegan ice cream. favorite has to be the pistachio and banana chocolate chip. though i usually dont like things with chocolate chips in them. im thinking of sampling their white chocolate peanut butter someday soon since they claim its their best seller

Vegan Ice Cream, Vegan Coffee & Dessert - Edit

This place make their own vegan ice creams with almond milk. They have vegan chocolate fudge, vegan whip cream and vegan brownies with all the fixings! Best vegan desserts in vegas and close past 2am!

Pros: Vegan ice cream , Open late , Great prices

I stopped in on Tuesday - Edit

I stopped in on Tuesday, October 11 around 7:30 P.M. Because I heard the vegan ice cream was great. They say you only get one chance to make a first impression.... and this place was a mess. The entry door and window are frickin' filthy...the floors, the counters - everything was marred with fingerprints and muck and garbage. I was super put off by that. Then, young people were all over - I could not tell who worked there and who was hanging out. Couches inside dirty, ripped, things stored in the customer area. Despite all this - I ordered. The young girl was cordial - BUT THIS WAS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK - when she went to the freezer to scope my ice cream - HER LONG HAIR WENT INTO THE FREEZER! And she had LONG hair! No hat, no hair tie, nothing. Yeah, the ice cream was okay. But - the place is run shoddily.

Pros: the hours - open very late, vegan options

Cons: unmanaged, location

yowzah! - Edit

Great ice cream - owner said she uses an almond milk base for the vegan selections. I had a hot fudge sundae with vanilla and salted caramel scoops. Hands down the best vegan ice cream I've ever tasted...

Three Perfect Scoops - Edit

The Perfect Scoop was really vegan-friendly. They had a lot of options for vegans that included ten flavors of vegan ice cream, hot fudge, brownies, milkshakes, and boba. It was fantastic! We ended up having three scoops. One each of black sesame, cashew caramel, and taro. They were all excellent in different ways. The hot fudge was deep and rich without being overpoweringly sweet. Highly recommend!

Pros: vegan-knowledgeable staff, 10 vegan ice cream flavors, great value

Cons: none noteworthy

Amazing! - Edit

This is the best vegan ice cream I've had to date! The only con I can think of is that it's not closer to my house. They clearly list which options are vegan on their menu, and even have a vegan hot fudge and brownie. The ice cream is homemade and such an amazing texture. Definitely try it out!

Delicious Vegan Ice Cream - Edit

Their homemade vegan ice cream is AMAZING!!! So delicious. I had surgery and tis as my first stop after I got stitches out - first thing I wanted to eat. The flavors are great - avocado soy ice cream is creamy and delicious! The service is top notch!

Pros: Vegas Ice Cream!!!!!, Service, Location

Cons: A little pricey

Homemade vegan ice cream - Edit

The vegan ice cream is clearly labeled, and they have specials posted too (vegan sundaes, banana splits, and brownie a la mode).

Several vegan flavors from which to choose, but unfortunately they were out of the cookies and cream flavor when I went. I opted for a hot fudge sundae. It was very creamy and very good.

I'd love to return and try the brownie a la mode next time I'm in town.

There's inside seating.

It's a bit of a drive from the strip. You'll definitely need a car. (I'm not familiar with LAS public transportation, but I suppose this could be an option.)

It's on the back side of a strip mall so you can't see it from the main street. GPS was very helpful.

Pros: vegan hot fudge sundaes/brownie ala mode, plenty of free parking

No more vegan supermarket ice cream! - Edit

Wow, homemade vegan ice cream that taste so good and creamy - I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! The owner was especially nice in letting me try all the vegan flavors which were vanilla, green tea, avocado, lychee, chocolate cookie dough. It was hard to choose a favorite since they were all good. My boyfriend loved the lychee and chocolate cookie dough (even though he doesn't normally like chocolate. One of the surprises is the avocado which has a light subtle flavor. I bought 3 pints and 1 quart of the lychee. Hope they have more vegan flavors coming out! :P

Pros: homemade vegan ice cream, free samples and Asian flavors, large selection (about 8 vegan)

Cons: a bit hard to find initially

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Perfect Scoop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.