The Pea Pod

519-832-6500

671 Goderich Street Port, Elgin (at Grosvenor St N), Southampton, Ontario, Canada, N0H2L0

An all-vegan/gluten free restaurant & juice bar with raw options, using organic when possible. Makes almost everything from scratch using high quality ingredients. Owners are passionate about healthy eating. Reopened Mar 2017 after relocation from 135 High St. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by jo_ruegg98

The absolute best. - Edit

My (non veggie) boyfriend lives in port Elgin and we go here all the time, I've been every day this week. We've never been disappointed! I recently have become low fodmap for health reasons and the pea pod is so accommodating for food allergies. The staff is so friendly and there are so many amazing options. I highly recommend the berries and cream smoothie bowl!

Pros: always so fresh and so many options. , have things to buy (such as earth island shreds &

Cons: Closes before dinner time :(

great place - Edit

I've been to Pea Pod so many times and never have I ever not enjoyed something there. I find that even when I bring my friends who aren't vegan or vegetarian, they still find something to eat and they genuinely enjoy it too.

Pros: REALLY good food , can bring non-veggies (and they'll enjoy it)

Cons: closing time is early most days of the week

Return to Southampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pea Pod closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.