First Review by crystaljovae

Nice spot for bread and coffee - Edit

Great bread and includes a vegan sandwich option (which we did not try). Good coffee (with soy milk available) and excellent service. Indoor and outdoor seating. Staff seems knowledgeable about what vegan means.

Pros: Soy milk, Nice atmosphere, Great service

Returning home to discover a new favorite! - Edit

I returned home after 3 years to discover this lovely cafe and was so pleased to discover that all of their breads are vegan, which are freshly baked on site daily. The chef also has a daily vegan soup and there is delicious roasted red pepper hummus sandwich always on the menu. I actually went here several times during my trip. The hummus sandwich was by far the stand out menu item for me. All of the extras on the sandwich are seasonal and locally sourced. I had arugula, onions and cucumbers. The veggie soup was so flavorful and hearty. I played around with having the hummus sandwich breads- make sure you try the kalamata olive ciabatta!

They also have a full coffee and tea bar. The almond milk lattes were well crafted and never burnt, as I feel that is a common taste if a barista isn't familiar with steaming almond milk. They also have chilled teas which were a perfect afternoon treat without being overly sugary.

My only real negative comment is that there are NO vegan sweets. That was a little sad since the pastry cabinet is one of the most prominent features of the cafe. But overall it was such a wonderful experience with amazing service. This is a place you must visit if in Vero!

Pros: All breads are vegan, Always have a vegan sandwich on the menu, Always have a vegan soup on the menu

Cons: No vegan sweets or baked goods

Return to Vero Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Patisserie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.