First Review by VickiT

Amazing Service!! - Edit

My husband and I recently hired Regina (a.k.a. the Passionate Vegan Personal Chef!)to prepare vegan meals in our home. We have not been disappointed! Regina caters the meals to your personnal tastes and is very receptive to feedback. She is intently focused on providing the best customer service possible. She uses only quality ingredients and the portions are generous and organized for easy preparation. The meals have been absolutely delicious! The variety is amazing and there are always main and side dishes to every meal. The attention to detail is amazing. Regina's personal touches, like a cleaner kitchen when she leaves than when she got there, place settings for your meal, and extra goodies she has prepared for you to try, are especially appreciated. I would highly recommend Regina for anyone looking for qualilty, delicious vegan meals!

Pros: Delicious, quality vegan meals, Amazing service, Great Value

Vegan cooking at it's finest! - Edit

I have had the pleasure of eating meals prepared by the Passionate Vegan Personal Chef for several years. Not once have I been disappointed in any single dish or dessert. She has a flair for bringing the right ingredients together with the perfect seasonings to make any meal delightful and delicious! You won't be disappointed, unless you forget to order her "famous chocolate chip cookies"!

Pros: healthy cuisine, Excellent food, Great value

Return to Hurst Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Passionate Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2126 times since Dec 2010.