First Review by skymonkey

Not vegan friendly! - Edit

Coffee is good, nothing is Vegan. I suppose the baked goods are vegetarian but baked goods generally are and are available at any coffee shop. This cafe really shouldn't be on this list.

Pros: Good coffee.

Cons: no vegan options, small and crowded

Not Vegan friendly - Edit

I go here for their coffee when I'm at work which is nearby. I enjoy the coffee and am thankful they offer almond and soy milk in place of dairy—but so do most other places.

This place is vegetarian-friendly at best, as they usually have a vegetarian sandwich option, a salad—which sometimes has meat in it, as well as samosas—which may or may not be vegan, they're listed as vegetarian, I don't ever want a samosa with my coffee so I've never asked. On a day-to-day basis, the only vegan thing on the menu is a good cup of coffee. If they offered a daily vegan cookie or brownie that would be a step in the right direction.

This place usually smells like bacon, which for me is a huge turn off and doesn't invite me to stay—which I never do because I have to go back to work, but if I had the choice, I know I would go elsewhere.

The table arrangement is not great and feels very crowded, even when it's not very busy.

I don't really understand why this place is listed on Happy Cow.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-02

Pros: Good coffee, Almond and Soy milk available, Nice staff

Cons: Smells like bacon, Small and poorly thought out table arrangements, No vegan food options

great neighborhood cafe - Edit

this place should be listed as "not 100% vegetarian." this is a great place to read a book or have a conversation. the food and service was great. this is a nice neighborhood cafe.

Pros: great atmosphere, friendly staff

Cons: not 100% vegetarian

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Parsonage Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1946 times.