• The Pancake Parlour

Western
Beer/Wine
European
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Licensed pancake restaurant chain offering a full vegan menu. Dishes include a variety of sweet and savory plantcakes, a superfood salad, cottage fries, and short or regular stacks with various toppings. Drinks include berry or green power smoothies, Swiss mountain malt, and a nice-cream soda. Open Mon 8:30am-12:00am, Tue-Thu 8:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 8:00am-1:00am, Sun 8:00am-12:00am.

Venue map for The Pancake Parlour
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Tiggy

Tiggy

Points +15182

29 Jan 2020

Superfood salad super expensive

I came here for the Superfood Salad because it was the only thing I knew I could get nearby that was low-carb. The salad was actually quite delicious and filling, but since I’d last eaten here it had gone up three dollars to $18.90, and the added chickpea tuna 50c to $4.50 (equals $23.40 for a salad at a chain restaurant). If I’d known, I’d have walked the extra six minutes to get a similar salad for under $15.

Pros: Delicious salad

Cons: Salad f*cking expensive

GabriellaRuby

Points +262

29 Jan 2019

Yeah nah

The food is definitely not worth the price. I had the super salad thing last time I was there and 50% of the lettuce leaves had wilted so much they had gone translucent. The service can also be hit and miss, definitely prefer other options available at Eastland.

Lanamoon1

Points +174

10 Jan 2019

Great flavours!

They have many options that suit anyone’s taste buds! Delicious meals, although quite expensive! Still recommend for a good eat