The Pancake Parlour - Melbourne Central

03-96543117

Melbourne Central, Level 3, La Trobe St (at next to cinema), Melbourne, Victoria, 3000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pancake restaurant chain. Has vegan menu list of several sweet crepes and savoury options such as salad. Smoothies also available. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 8:00am-2:00am, Sun 8:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Non-veg

First Review by rachaelcherry

Good option when with omni family - Edit

I’ve been here twice and it’s great that I can come here with my family. The vegan malted milk was delicious. I’ve enjoyed the crepes but I must admit to feeling hungry after eating them. Maybe put salad on the side to make it a bigger serving. I haven’t tried the salads as I want to eat pancakes when eating at the pancake parlour. Thick fluffy pancakes would be good as well. Definitely give them points for trying though and I’m sure ill continue coming with my family, but I’d love them to have some proper vegan pancakes!

Pros: vegan options

Cons: expensive , crepes only

Perfect indulgent breakfast - Edit

I don't need an excuse to eat icecream for breakfast!
Lots of nice crepe options and even a super salad with chickpea tuna which I will try next time.
Nice decor and located in melbourne central station so easy to find.

Pros: nice atmosphere and lots of sweet options

Cons: Would be nice to have more savoury options

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Pancake Parlour - Melbourne Central closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.