First Review by NaimaKaadach

best veggie burger in Copenhagen - Edit

I had the "I am hungry" burger and the "I am thankful" juice. Amazing. The burger itself was kind of mushy since it's made of pulp, but it worked so well with the sandwhich as a whole I can't give it less than 5 stars. Will be back for that burger. The juice was earthy and sweet.

Pros: try the burger

Cons: pretty expensive, no indoor seating

Great food, slow service and too small servings - Edit

A very small take-out place with a limited menu.

The wraps look amazing and taste great, but you need at least 2 to get any near full. They are simply too small, especially considering the price of 79 kroner per wrap.

The service is friendly, but at times extremely slow...

Pros: Great taste, Beautifully presented meals, 100% vegan

Cons: Small servings, slow service, high prices

juice and Chia bowl - Edit

I had the Chia bowl. They hadn't finished making all the juice which was done by the time I was finished eating. The Chia bowl was filling with peanut butter, banana, strawberries, and blueberries. The juice is packed in small sealed bottles perfect for walking around with. There are four mini stools inside and a bench outside. best to take the food togo.

Pros: all vegan

Cons: small, a bit pricey

omg that wrap - Edit

Is a new place in Copenhagen which is why it's a little bit all over the place , no certain timing no outside siting. But if you're a vegan around that area , ignore all that and try out their pesto falafel wrap ! Its one of most amazing plant based food i've tried . Pricing was good , and staff friendly :)

Pros: food

Organic Boho - Edit

A 100% vegan place that sells breakfast, juices, smoothies and 1 choice of lunch option (that can be served either in a wrap or as a salad).
The food (a wrap with vegetables, beans, falafel and edamame hummus) tasted great, but it was definitely not worth the price : almost 11€ for a not so big take-away wrap that did not leave us satiated. The same price for double the amount would still have been a lot, but more understandable. In the end, we regretted going there, despite the good 100% vegan food. Too bad.

Pros: 100% vegan, organic & fresh

Cons: Price, Quantity

Perfect! - Edit

I've been there 2 times now - amazing! Both times I had the wrap with pesto and falafel. It tasted so wonderful that I didn't even wanted to try any of the other stuff the second time! I probably will try ALL the other stuff at some point though.

Do not miss this!

Pros: Location, Quality

really good food - Edit

I got the wrap and a juice. The wrap was filled with flavour and had my tastebuds tingling! The juice was the one with aloe vera - I wish it had a bit more flavour to it but it was alright. A bit on the pricey side but with todays prices on organic produce and nuts you can't blame them. Thumbs up for 100% vegan options and the staff was nice and all smiles ;)

Pros: Breakfast options, a lot of flavours in wrap, lovely ambience

Cons: price

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Organic Boho closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1441 times since Jun 2016.