The Oneness-Fountain-Heart

Contact 718-591-3663

159-19 72nd Ave (at Parsons Blvd, in Queens), Flushing, New York, USA, 11367

International food menu. Calm atmosphere. Mon-Tue 11:30am-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm, Sun 10:30am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Take-out

First Review by shaglow

Vegan Restaurant NY - Edit

Este restaurante distingue-se por transformar pratos tradicionais feitos com carne em soluções mais saborosas e saudáveis muito semelhante em termos de paladares e texturas aos pratos originais. Sugiro o arroz de cordeiro! As sobremesas são todas elas divinais. O espaço tem uma decoração agradável em tons de azul.

Good Menu; Fine Staff - Edit

I have been an ethical vegan since 2007 and have recently resumed eating a gluten-free diet. I have been going to The Oneness Fountain Heart pretty regularly since 2009 and can attest to the quality of food, cleanliness, and peaceful atmosphere. All of these qualities contribute to a delightful culinary experience, designed to appeal to all of your senses, which doing so with a clean conscience!!! As they are both vegetarian and vegan, I can tell you that the management at Oneness is very aware and accommodating of its clientele. I highly recommend.

Pros: Peacful Atmosphere, Good clean food that is also tasty, Healthy-sized portions; many options

Cons: Brunch only on Sunday; not Saturday, When busy, staff gets overwhelmed

Best Food Ever - Edit

I am never disappointed with anything I get on the menu - and though the menu is fairly short they have an awesome marketing plan where they have specials every few weeks.

So even though you may have eaten there a few times, they spice up the menu a bit with their bi-weekly/monthly specials which taste just as awesome as the main menu.

They also do fun menus for certain times of the year with a discount. Example, mother's day has a pre-fix menu with items that are not found on the regular menu and you get a deal with the three course meal.

Pros: Great Food, Clean Atmosphere, Nice Service

Great choice, many vegan and gluten-free options - Edit

This bright and airy vegetarian restaurant has many vegan choices and gluten-free choices, all clearly marked on the menu. We had the Duck Surprise, Thai Heaven, and the special marinated tofu with stir-fried soba noodles as entrees, Magic Mushrooms appetizer, and Black Bean Soup. The dishes were varied and tasty. The Duck was a bit over salted. We had the delightful Berry Dream for dessert. We greatly enjoyed our meal. The setting was quiet and peaceful. Service was very friendly and attentive.

Pros: Many vegan and gluten-free options, quiet & peaceful, great service

great food, nice people - Edit

There are so many choices on their menu that I wanted to try that I had a hard time choosing. What I did choose, the Souvlaki was really good. I also had the "Magic Mushrooms" which was a nice, simply flavored appetizer. All he flavors were fresh and clean and not too overpowering. My friend had the Thai Chicken Wrap, which I tried and it was delicious. Their menu is international, which is a treat when considering that many vegetarian options in the area tend to be Chinese or Indian in influence. The decor is bright, clean and calming. When it came to the prices i was very happy. The Entree averaged about $10.50 and Apps around $4. great prices! Lunch prices were even cheaper. I plan to go again and try other items, maybe even dessert. There are many Vegan items and some dishes that can be "veganized" are clearly marked.

Pros: excellent food, great Prices, Ecclectic menu

Imaginative food that tastes excellent - Edit

For me it is an exciting experience to go the Oneness-Fountain-Heart. There menu is, well...exciting! Yes, it is. The names of the platters are so imaginative and they are presented with such style. And it is very good, too.

They have a really nice variety of fake meat dishes. And I love their selection of starters.

They offer quite a few alternative soft drinks, like a healthy kind of Cola, and fizzy drinks sweetened with real fruit juice. Nice!

The cakes, again, I found imaginative, presented very nicely, and very good!

The staff was very friendly.

The decor is very refined and Zen-like. I found it very peaceful and beautiful.

Great experience!

Pros: imaginative and delicious food, friendly staff, peaceful and beautiful surroundings

Great Experience - Edit

My boyfriend and I were very impressed. Peaceful environment w/ friendly staff (service is a little slow but ok.) He had the souvlaki and chickpea soup and I had the neatloaf sandwich. The food was really good. The neatloaf sandwich was enormous.

Pros: good menu, good value

Return to Flushing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Oneness-Fountain-Heart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2212 times since Aug 2007.