The Old Watch House

Contact 01545-560852

South John St, New Quay, Wales, SA45 9AP

Serves meat, vegan options available. A British food restaurant, with a sea view, offers clearly labeled vegan choices, such as chili bean burger & chips, shepherds pie, chickpea & spinach & coconut cream curry with rice or chips, cakes and others. Also has soy milk. Dogs welcome on outdoor seating area and sometimes inside if bad weather. Open hours vary.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by MichelleHatch

Excellent Vegan Options all home made and so tasty - Edit

Was so happy to find somewhere that had clearly marked vegan options. I had the chilli burger which was so good it was simple to order and the staff clearly new what veganism is. My daughter had the curry the food was homemade and so delicious. I was delighted when they said they had a vegan apple tart which I then had with a Soya latte even though I was so full up it seemed rude not too. Beautifully clean place with sea views to die for. It was a rainy day and they kindly let us bring our puppy in and the staff were so friendly and made such a fuss of her.

Pros: Vegan Options Clearly Marked, Vegan Dessert available, Soya Milk

Cons: Wished it was open longer than 5pm

Return to New Quay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Old Watch House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.