First Review by JennyannCarthern

great juice and sandwich! - Edit

I don't live in Fairfield, but will swing into this place next time I drive down I-80. Friendly ladies making up your juice to your exact specifications. They have a list of standard juices, too.

Sandwich was outstanding!

I took a meat-eating friend, and she loved it too (had to explain what Vegan-aise was, and that her turkey meat would be just fine with it!)

is ok - Edit

not all staff friendly, made me think I was just in their way. Others helpful and friendly. Aparantly not a lot of turnover on many items because they appeared to have been on shelf a while. Small container of nutritional yeast flakes very expensive, but it was all I found in town. Their color was faded as was the label. I have ended up orderingg a lot in bulk from online sources, and really prefer to support local business. Deli is ok, only one in town. Very limited selection, and one day one of the girls let me taste a sample of a simply delicious smoothie. Well, when I visited again, a different girl working in deli, and said there was no such smoothie, and recommended a different one. I tried it. There were chunks of veggies in it, and it just did not taste too good. And was not processed long enough in the vitamin. Really have not gone back since then. I figure going three times with similar results is enough.

Return to Vacaville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Nutrition Shoppe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 920 times since Sep 2012.