The Nova Cafe

312 E Main St, Bozeman, Montana, USA, 59715

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with separate vegan breakfast and lunch menu - ask for it upon arrival. Vegan options can add tofu or black bean chili without additional charge. Choices include oatmeal, waffles, scrambled, breakfast burritos, salads, noodle bowls and burgers.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

First Review by Ducati

Disappointing - Edit

Awhile back I vowed to never eat at this restaurant again. They charged $11 for a quinoa salad that was tiny - like not even side salad portion sized. Anyway, a friend convinced me to go again and I relented. I wasn't offered a separate vegan menu and there was really only one or two things that could be veganized. I ordered a salad. It was so greasy and oily it was awful. It was basically inedible. This place continues to be a very popular spot for nonvegans probably because its all the kinds of stuff that's not good for you. I will not plan to eat here again.

Cons: Not many vegan options, Food was NOT good

Grease pit - Edit

I went in for lunch and it must be a very popular place because it was packed. The vegan menu was only one page split into lunch and breakfast. It was around 12:30, so I was going to order from the lunch menu, but was then told they were only serving breakfast, so that cut the options quite a bit. I ordered something that had a mix of potatoes, beans, rice, and other vegetables. What I got was a very tiny portion absolutely smothered in oil. It would have probably been 300 calorie size portion, but the oil added another 600 calories. It was like eating flavored oil. And on top of that is was rather pricey for the portion size.

Return to Bozeman Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Nova Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.