The Nature Restaurant

Contact 963940141

Plaza de Vannes, 7, Valencia, Spain, 46007

Offers an Asian international buffet with items including vegetables, tofu, and seitan. Dessert is included but not drinks. Owners speak English, Spanish, Chinese. Food became all vegan in 2015. Location is off Grand Via next to number 36. Open Mon-Sun 1:30pm-4:30pm, Mon-Sun 8:30pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, International, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Asian

First Review by louis

Not my thing - Edit

Of course you don't spend a lot of money here for the buffet, but the food quality is not the best... I tried several warm dishes, but they were very oily and I wasn't sure how long they've already been there... I tried some steamed/cooked cauliflower (without any sauce) and it has cleary gone off, had a bitter taste and colour and was cold. In the end I just remained with the salad which was more or less okay. The staff was friendly, the restaurant not really comfortable.

Pros: lots of food

Cons: low food quality, oily food

September 2016 - Edit

I love buffet food. I also have a healthy appetite. The staff were very friendly. The food was of a good quality and as much as you can eat for a very reasonable price. The selection would suit most tastes. The cold selection was my favourite. Eat as much as like too.

Pros: Quality of the food, Price, Quiete part of town

Unlimited quantity, average quality. - Edit

This as-much-as-you-like buffet offers great variety of food, mostly Chinese and some Spanish-inspired, for a very budget price.
The food is, obviously, pre-cooked, often deep-fried and sometimes of a non well defined taste.
The place is clean and the personnel is friendly and helpfull, but there is no table service except for beverages.

Pros: Low price, Unlimited quantity, Friendly staff

Cons: Average quality

Not the best - Edit

All vegan and you'll definitely not go home hungry, but the food is not very good.
We were the first customers the night we ate here and almost all of the food was already cold.
I'd rather pay double the price (7,50€ is really cheap) and have good food. Cannot recommmend it as-is.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-23

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Cold food

Good Buffet - Edit

This is an extremely cheap and cheerful place! You can get an awful lot of food and there's an incredible amount of choice from the buffet. It's mostly Asian food, but there were a few other dishes too. There were lots of deep-fried foods, which I always love in a buffet. However, nothing is labelled, and the sweet dishes are mixed in with the savoury, so you may end up with a surprise at some point! It's not the best food you'll ever eat, but it's a great spot to fill up.

Pros: Cheap, Lots of choice

Amazing - Edit

During my time in Valencia we went to this restaurant three times! A massive range of vegan food available on buffet and lots of different meat substitutes for Chinese dishes that are great to try out. Bill came to just under €9 for four plates of food each and a bottle of water between two of us. Couldn't recommend more.

Pros: Amazing food, Lovely staff, Very good value

Cons: Ate way too much!

Great value for your money - Edit

Very diversified buffet with a touch of Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese and European. Very good value for your money - €7,50 for the buffet is really not much compared to other place I've been to. Friendly staff that are eager to explain every dish. Don't forget your discount card - after 10 visits you get one meal for free.

Mi buffet favorito - Edit

Me encanta The Nature, es un buffet libre de comida vegana a buen precio.
Es comida asiática y tienen NO pollo al limón (seitan).

Me encantan los buffets porque puedes ir con gente que NO es vegana y probar muchos platos diferentes.

Si voy con pocas personas voy al Nature si somos un grupo grande me gusta ir al otro buffet vegano Loving Hut en calle conde altea 44.

Pros: Gran variedad, Tiene NO pollo al limon (seitan)., Puedes comer nada más llegar

Cons: Menos calidad que un restaurante., Hay muchas cosas fritas.

My favourite restaurant in Valencia - Edit

The Nature offers a buffet with a great variety of Chinese, international and Valencian food. Although it is not really a posh restaurant, everything is very delicious and nothing can beat the price of only 7€ and on Tuesday 3 people eat for the price of two. Also the owners are super friendly and I always take my guests there.

Pros: Friendly owners, Cheap , Delicious

Cons: Not very posh , Heat your food in the microwave

Muy curioso y acogedor - Edit

Los platos del bufet eran muy variados y los dueños son muy agradables. Aunque debo decir que no es que sea muy sano (usan mucho aceite). Es un buen lugar donde ir de vez en cuando. Los martes tienen un 3×2

Pros: Todo vegano, Tienen helado de horchata y otros!, Buen precio (y 3×2 los martes)

Cons: Mucho aceite, Mala decoración

Vegan hotspot - Edit

This definitely is a place to go for vegans and vegetarians living or visiting Valencia! I went for lunch and they serve a buffet with a wide variety of options, of which one simply can't choose. So I took a bit of almost all of it. And at least for northwestern Europe standards the prices are really low for this quality of food! Staff extremely friendly and helpfull although they spoke barely any English. Will go back here for sure when I visit Valencia again.

Pros: Price, Quality, friendly staff

Cons: opening times on 'Spanish schedule'

Great food for a great price - Edit

Don't be fooled by the somewhat dark interior of this restaurant: it's a treat!
First, I have to explain that I am not a vegetarian, but I eat mostly vegetarian because of my boyfriend who is. I am very sceptic when it comes to vegan food, because I can't imagine going a week without eating eggs, chicken or cheese.
This vegan restaurant was a big surprise for me! The variety of the buffet offers something for everyone to enjoy, from beans and nuts to deliciously flavoured couscous, vegetables, rice and baked bananas and fresh fruits. I ate my belly full and didn't miss meat, dairy or eggs at all!
Well done The Nature, if we ever return to Valencia we will certainly eat here again.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday October 21, 2015

Pros: Variety in dishes, Pricing, Friendly staff

Cons: It's not open all day

Great value and variety - Edit

I really like this place. Owners insist that everything in the pleasingly varied buffet is vegan and I can't see anything that isn't, so maybe the status of this restaurant needs updating.

Yes, the hot food generally isn't hot, but I personally have no problem with putting a plate in the microwave provided and heating it to the temperature I want. Great variety of dishes, especially many different bean dishes which make for a great salad.
Updated from previous review on Saturday September 05, 2015

Pros: Value, Variety, Protein options

Cons: Limited desserts

great place !! VEGAN !! - Edit

The have delicious food and great buffet .
I've been there during my road trip in Spain .
The People were so nice and actually it's a 100% VEGAN restaurant.. They make everything from plants.
I hope i will visit it again !

Meh - Edit

I arrived near the end of lunch, the restaurant was pretty deserted. I asked if I was too late to eat and if I should come back for dinner instead, but the woman working encouraged me to stay. Maybe this was my mistake, but the food was cold, dry, just not fresh in general. She pointed out the microwave where I could reheat my plate, which I found a little shocking and unprofessional. I had to keep getting her attention to explain dishes to me. I wish she had just said that lunch was over because I really felt like I was bothering her and taking her away from her cleaning tasks.
It didn't cost me much at least! I won't say the food there is all bad but I was super disappointed by my meal. And they don't serve alcohol, not a dealbreaker but I was craving a beer after a busy morning!

Pros: Variety, Casual Atmosphere

Cons: No warning of dry, old food., Staff member not helpful

Best veg buffet in Valencia! - Edit

I am a local from Valencia and I keep coming back to "Nature" all the time. The staff is REALLY friendly and helpful, and the food is great in taste and variety. It's run by a chinese family and they are really into the spiritual and ecological values in veganism. The dishes are mostly oriental but they have pasta and salads, too (and veg sushi indeed!). They have ice cream and youghurt for dessert, so it's not 100% vegan. If you go there, you'll certainly come back!

Pros: All-you-can-eat, Fiendly Staff, Low-budget

very good mostly vegan - Edit

The buffet offered was mostly vegan and the food was very good, prices also were very cheap. The restaurant is kind of hidden off the street a bit and behind some trees. The staff was very friendly and took their time to explain all the dishes.

cheap eats - Edit

great value at 7.50 euro for a large buffet.
small selection of salads and deserts, with a large selection of main courses.
variety of veg dishes, some beancurd also, mainly veg and mock meat mixtures. very friendly staff.
food was very tasty, and i had to fight back from going back to the buffet after my second plate was empty. as with most buffets, the biggest downside is the food was not hot enough. but overall "the nature" is magic!

Pros: large varity, good food, nice staff

Cons: need hotter food

The Nature, Valencia - Edit

7.50 euros for all you can eat makes for good value for anyone looking to stretch their budget. Everything is vegan veggie apart from 3 dips.

Staff are very cheerful. At least 1 guy speaks English. Usefully it is open on Sunday's when at least some of the other veggie places in Valencia are closed

Pros: Very vegan veggie friendly, Open Sundays, Cheerful staff

The Nature - Edit

Centrally located buffet restaurant. Wide variety of tasty hot and cold dishes, including European, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese dishes. Great value, with all you can eat for 7 euros. Clean and pleasant interior, friendly jovial owner. Open 1.20-4pm and 8.30-12 daily and closed Monday nights except for festivals.

Pros: open every day, wide choice, good value

Cons: limited vegan desserts

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Nature Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.