The Natural Mystic - Food Cart

55-3406 Akoni Pule Hwy, Hawi, Hawaii, USA, 96719

Plant-based cuisine including burger, wrap, bowl, smoothies, dessert, and booch. Open Wed-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Hawaiian

First Review by PatriceStrange

Delicious! - Edit

We were really excited to see another vegan option in Hawi. Our waiter at Sweet Potato Kitchen told us about the live music on Saturday nights at the Natural Mystic so we decided to check it out. The food cart is across the street from a gas station at the corner of Kynnersley and Akoni Pule Highway - about three minutes away from Sweet Potato Kitchen. When we visited, they were offering a special menu in celebration of St. Patrick's Day with tacos, cinnamon rolls, ice cream, and kombucha. The owner was super accommodating and made me special tacos since I have an allergy to mushrooms. The taco was absolutely delicious. Plenty of seating and they accept credit cards. Definitely check this place out and support a great vegan small business!

Pros: food is dynamite, easy parking, Accepts credit cards

Happy Neighbor - Edit

This food truck is going to become very popular. Delicious, healthy food without being outrageously priced is a rare thing.

Pros: Vegan, Tasty, Convenient

Cons: Limited days of operation, Will soon be long lines, Limited selections

Return to Hawi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Natural Mystic - Food Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.