First Review by

Very Good! - Edit

I grew up in Newburyport but had never been in the Natural Grocer until the other day. Being a new vegan it was great to go to this store and have fresh made vegan options! I enjoyed the vegan burrito of the day, it was very tasty!

Pros: Good selection, Fresh made options

Cons: Pricing's a little high

A lot packed in to this little store/deli - Edit

The Natural Grocer a regular stop for my family for hard to find natural items to wonderful vegetarian and vegan take-out options (they also serve meat). Staff is friendly and helpful. It's the kind of place that makes you feel good just walking in the door. Check out their website for their daily menu offerings.

hidden treasure - Edit

I grew up in the Newburyport area, and I wish that this store had been here all along! As a vegan visiting New England it is often hard to find anything to eat other than grilled veggies, but at the Natural Grocer, vegans are in paradise. This store has a deli/salad/sandwich bar, which includes many vegan choices. Plus local, organic produce, beauty products, vitamins and more. Thank God for this place or else I would have turned into a grilled eggplant during my stay in Newburyport.

Pros: vegan options, vegan cupcakes, friendly staff

Cons: closed Sundays

Return to Newburyport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Natural Grocer closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1317 times since Aug 2007.